Master Kaze by HHHG

HHHG

These are from a pack Shanti sent me to grow until SS & MM are ready. Thanks again Shanti :)

Every seed popped in a wet warm paper towel in 24-48 hours, then put into peat pellets. The containers are 20oz water bottles cut to about 16oz, filled with perlite in Hempy bucket style. Nutes are Pure Blend Pro Grow/Bloom.

Currently 3-4 weeks old, vegging under (2) 20w floro tubes. Feeding 15ml PBP Grow.

Since taking these pics I have repotted them lower in the containers. Some pictured here are limpy because of stretch and stem crushing but are doing well now after transplant. I should be able to get cuttings in a week or so for sexing/growing.

Last edited:
HHHG your little plants are looking very healthy there. I will be poping in to have a look at these to see how they do all the best with your grow.

Looking great there HHHG ,

all look nice n green and ready for the switch..

can you tell us a few details about your flowering setup , lights , pot size , medium etc etc

Thanks guys :)

The plants are in 'Hempy bucket' style water bottles cut to around 16oz. Medium is 100% perlite and nutes are Pure Blend Pro.

They will be switched to 12/12 under 400w HPS as soon as I get the new exhaust fan setup in the coming days. Once sex is confirmed I will take 2 clones from each girl.

Last edited:
Healthy and Happy

Hey HHHG!

Plants look great.

Have you flowered under a 400w in those bottles before?

As I was thinking about it I'm wondering how they will stay upright?

Looking forward to watching the progress!

Thanks for posting your grow.

Grat

Hey HHHG!

Plants look great.

Have you flowered under a 400w in those bottles before?

As I was thinking about it I'm wondering how they will stay upright?

Looking forward to watching the progress!

Thanks for posting your grow.

Grat
Thanks Grat. They stay upright by being tightly packed into a plastic shoe box. 8 in each box.

My usual setup is a 70w HPS along with (6) 42w CFLs. I just converted another closet into a 400w HPS flowering area where these MK and other strains will be grown. The bulb is in a cooltube and exhausted with a 6" Valueline fan.

Last edited:
Just switched to 12/12

When they show sex I will take clones from the girls

Last edited:
Nice HHHG.
Seeing you grow some real genetics makes me think of a song....

"well we're moving on up! to the east side...to a deluxe apartment in the sky"

Cheers

Nice HHHG.
Seeing you grow some real genetics makes me think of a song....

"well we're moving on up! to the east side...to a deluxe apartment in the sky"

Cheers
Thanks Useless.

I can't wait for the MedMan and Shark to arrive :)
I also have G13/Skunk & BW on the way

Last edited:
Fab Four

It took a week to weed out the males and lanky females. From 11 seedlings it's down to 4 nice looking girls. There are 2 plants in each 1 gal Hempy bucket.

Last edited:
18 days 12/12

Attachments

• mk1009a003.jpg
    mk1009a003.jpg
    379.3 KB · Views: 40
  • mk1009b003.jpg
    mk1009b003.jpg
    413.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
they look great....not much like mine though lmao. They definately resemble PatrickStar's IMO, so they're probably more along the lines of what was expected / intended.

Im probably going to have to pop the rest of my beans and hope for something on the other end of the spectrum :)

Thanks Amoril. They are smelling very nice and are really sticky. Not surprisingly the tallest one seems to have the most haze scent. Each of the 4 plants has a different scent.

you hit it right there....an awesome amount of variation in these. personally, I love some diversity, so its a real treat for me...

47th day of 12/12

They are doing well on 30ml PBPB with each watering so I don't plan on increasing it

Last edited:
I like that all 4 plants are single cola with no side branches. Definitely a SOG plant.

Trichomes will be checked at 8 weeks

Last edited:
Scents

There are 3 phenos in the 4 plants. The 2 tall ladies have a sour smell that I can't define. The shortest one smells like fresh-cut grass, and the medium one is like kerosene and fresh-cut grass. I was able to get clones of all 3 phenos and now have mothers in case any of these are keepers. Hopefully all 3 will be!

Last edited:
Back