MangoHz x HzAC test grow

Really like #3&6, any interesting smells yet?

Greetings.

#1 smells like sweet citrus... pineapple imo

#3 is still developing but has mango undertones (she's a week or two behind the other 3)

#6 is heavy solvent on first whiff like acetone or turpentine but it too fades into sweet mango/fruity undertones

#7 has been 100% the other direction... like a mix between a shitty smelling diaper and garlic. There is a slightly sweet undertone on this one too.

OK thats where you placed the sensors in. Interesting! Do you know if you can burry those sensors in case you use plastic pots? And are those 2 different sensors or is the different color just the other side of the same sensor?

Same sensor just flipped.

Not sure about burying them. Maybe do a search for Teros 12 (the probe it's modeled on) and see if they are used in that fashion.

Good luck.

From what I hear it’s not the colour or the size of the sensor that matters young grasshopper. It’s all about knowing how you use it, and as mentioned where to put it 😂 😉.

OK thats where you placed the sensors in. Interesting! Do you know if you can burry those sensors in case you use plastic pots? And are those 2 different sensors or is the different color just the other side of the same sensor?

From what I hear it’s not the colour or the size of the sensor that matters young grasshopper. It’s all about knowing how you use it, and as mentioned where to put it 😂 😉.
Thats correct. But its also about quality and accuracy, so my next question is how good are these sensors working? Does the data make sense?

The data makes sense. Is it 100% as accurate as a teros 12, probably not. Did it cost $500+ like a teros 12.. nope.

It definitely lets you see when/how much the pwEC rises and drops when you irrigate/dryback.
Cool. Then I will probably build one too :D I might even try out the the sensor with pH probe, even though the calibration is not valid for that one. Beautiful plants btw (y)

Back