Mangohaze

H

hempy

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited:
Hiya Hempy!

Its great to see more pics from your MH. They look beautiful , really very nice plants.

Thanks for sharing

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Thanks for the nice pics hempy! They look resinous for sure !By the way I d love to see the flowers right before chop , do you happen to have any pics ?

I found that MH is a bit more sativa expressive and also does a bit better than SSH as far as resinous leaf trim production goes, some phenos are as resinous as some of the G13SK and LaNina were . SSH had barely any resin on the leaf though very resinous calyxes. On the other hand I think SSH has more high yielding phenos...MH & SSH, are both special strains for sure...can't wait to smoke some cured mh flowers , I am chopping mine within 10 days or so , so quite excited atm!They will be chopped at 14 weeks from seed , exactly the same amount of time as my SSH took. The Mango seems a very nice line, quite some variation in the phenotypes , I had some squat 0.7m/2ft NL phenos and had sativas that went up to 1,6m / 5-6ft but all seem to need the full 14 weeks before chopping , Basically I ve experienced that with ssh too.It seems that when growing these lines from seed all phenos tend to need about the same amount of time(more or less) but when growing these phenos from clones they show more prominently their differences in finishing times..the fast phenos ripen and show amber trichomes lot earlier than the late finishers.But from seed almost all phenos seem to need the 14week from seed timeframe to show amber trichs and swollen calyxes . I think its is due to the sativa seedplant phenos are catching up with the fast ones after a certain point in mid flowering.Enough rambling :)

Once again well done man , excellent job your MH look killer but I am sure you know this , do you happen to remember how long the plants in your pics were vegged for?Thanks again for sharing the pics hempy, keep it up!

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
What's up Hempy,

Very nice! Thats one of the strains that interest me more & more lately. That & Nevs mango.

Well good luck, Sounds like you've been busy & I hope it all turns out!

Will be keeping an eye out on her;)

-SD

Pretty impressive Hempy. Those are the widest plants I've ever seen. I can only imagine the size of those monsters when the finish. :eek:

I'd also like to Thank you for the Hempy Bucket thread thats been spread worldwide. It definitely made my switch to hydroponics pretty painless. I had great results with your method. Now I do ebb&flow and DWC and all sorts of stuff. All because I decided to go hempy.

Thanks again! ;)

Last edited:
I Happen To Be Growing Two Mango Haze In The Growroom And I Started Them On 12/12 In November
They Certainly Stretched At First And Of Course I Bent Them Over To Keep The Light Down .
They Are Starting To Frost Up Now And The Smell Is Intense
Having removed The Lower Branches And Dried Them , I Sampled The Effects Of This Variety Of Super Silver Haze And Was Immediatly Blown Away By The Speediness It Produces.
It's Like Your Body And Mind Being Flooded With Adrenaline And Rather Than A Fuzzy Head Stone It Produces A Refreshing Effect.
A Nice Treat Whilst Repotting N.H.S & Friends On The Sunny Deck:)
No Question Mango Haze Is A More Powerful Edible Than Early Haze , Which Is My Current Staple ( Yoghurt Infused Cannabis And Alpen ; Breakfast Is The Most Important meal Of The Day :D ).
JKP:)

That's a long time to catch some wicked rays Hempy. Good job man.

You going to get any cured nugs posted for us? Don't disappear for a couple years, ok? We wanna see how it goes. :D

Holy Shit man , you guys are going over sixteen weeks with MH ! That is a real crazy long time don't you think ? I would have expected 12 weeks max .

If these plants grew straight up how tall would they be ?

Back