Mango Widow 2022

day 5 12/12

input ec 2.0 ph 5.8 - runoff ec 2.2 ph 6.0

The plants are fed 1 hour after lights on every half hour till runoff. So lights on @ 6am.. 1st feed @ 7 till 10-20% runoff between 11:30/12:30. Then small shots every hour starting at 2pm and ending at 5pm.

mw_d5.jpg

Last edited:
day 8 12/12

Switched to generative feeding. First feed is now 4 hours after lights on with runoff reached within an hour or two and then one more feed 4 hours before lights out. As they dry back quicker i'll adjust how soon/late they get fed... stopping at 2 hours after lights on and 2 hours before lights off. They will be fed this way till the end of stretch and then i'll start lowering the nutrient strength (or at least start tapering off the CalNitrate) and switch back to feeding vegetatively.

mw1_d8.jpg
mw2_d8.jpg

Last edited:
Love your set up. How do the grow bags hold up.Do they leak easy/ can the bottoms get thin from sliding or moving them around?

How do you like them.Your a Set and forget them.do you use them in any other way?

Hey zagros_s, congrats on flawless growing!

How would you describe the smoking experience and high?
(assuming you have sampled your 1st run)

Hey zagros_s, congrats on flawless growing!

How would you describe the smoking experience and high?
(assuming you have sampled your 1st run)

I'm gonna reserve judgement till the cutting run is finished. I'm fairly certain I allowed the substrate ec in the seed plants to hit toxic levels... enough to ruin the flavor of all 6 mothers. That coupled with a heat wave while they were drying left the bud tasting not so great. The high didn't seem to get affected tho... puff too much and you'll find yourself staring at nothing for prolonged periods of time.

Overall my MangoWidow ladies tend to be a bit sensitive to synthetic fert... they can handle full strength just fine in veg but once they hit flower they start to turn too dark green for my liking so i'm gonna try reducing the ec as low as possible this run and see if the aromas/flavors improve.

Back