Mango Widow 2022

Looking good zagros!

Regarding your watering/feeding schedule, do you water/feed every day, every other day or just as you feel is needed?

Also, do you normally (or intend to) stop or reduce the ferts to the end of flowering or stay steady with the same regimen?
Do you flush the medium with pure water towards the end?

I know you mentioned it's your first time with jacks's, but if you had to guess, do you feel necessary to add
all the "bio" extras (fulvic, microbes etc) specially when all the nutrients are already in ionic form?

I ask because it always amazes me how the ganja industry is always trying to push unnecessary
and extra expensive stuff on us, so I learned my lesson the hard way and since then I always strive
for the simplest system possible, be it organic or synthetic hydro.

I remember when I started back in the 90s paying for liquid synthetic fertilizers...
Think general hydroponics... Literally paying for water and shipping on top of that.

You live, you learn.

Keep up the good work! 😁 🤘

Looking good zagros!

Regarding your watering/feeding schedule, do you water/feed every day, every other day or just as you feel is needed?

Also, do you normally (or intend to) stop or reduce the ferts to the end of flowering or stay steady with the same regimen?
Do you flush the medium with pure water towards the end?

I know you mentioned it's your first time with jacks's, but if you had to guess, do you feel necessary to add
all the "bio" extras (fulvic, microbes etc) specially when all the nutrients are already in ionic form?

I ask because it always amazes me how the ganja industry is always trying to push unnecessary
and extra expensive stuff on us, so I learned my lesson the hard way and since then I always strive
for the simplest system possible, be it organic or synthetic hydro.

I remember when I started back in the 90s paying for liquid synthetic fertilizers...
Think general hydroponics... Literally paying for water and shipping on top of that.

You live, you learn.

Keep up the good work! 😁 🤘

The plants were fed everyday. The nutrient strength was tapered down to plain water for the final week or so. And i'm happy with the extras i'm using. (y)

Day 71 - Last 3 sativa leaners

full

full

full

full

And 2 cuts of each female for mothers and the next run

full

Back