Mango Haze x Haze AC ?

Virus Myth

Is there a plan from the MNS camp to create such a cross (Mango AC?), or maybe there already is and Im missing it?
Perhaps an offer at the auctions like it was done with SSH x AC ?

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Since @Virus Myth brought it up...
Braddahs and sistas will recall some conversation in the Latest Auction Offerings thread about this. And since virus myth bumped it, word is were finalizing a small batch. Of course I don't know anyone who would be interested, do you? And since our dear braddah @High-mish brought it up, some SSHxAC was earlier auctioned off, 4 or 5 packs I believe. They vanished into thin air not to be seen or heard from again. Some might be re-incarnated as "pieces of silver," by yet another new seed company, he said sardonically. And then we have our members who, like me habitually "eat dessert last." Come on you guys, cough it up!

Anyway, just throwing some innocent raspberries and we were talking about the Mango cross. I suppose this could be another cool MNS Unique Strain Project, just wondering if anyone would be interested. So, thinking we'd like to put these seeds up and wouldn't it be nice to see what these wondrous plants might look like. Some testers? But I don't think anyone would be interested, do you?

...By the way it is our members who really pack the punch in the work we do as they are our visible part...

mu

If the "MHxAC" makes it to the auctions, we'll all be begging for help from these guys..

View attachment 61394

mr-t.jpeg

Aloha fellow firewalkers!

Since @Virus Myth brought it up...
Braddahs and sistas will recall some conversation in the Latest Auction Offerings thread about this. And since virus myth bumped it, word is were finalizing a small batch. Of course I don't know anyone who would be interested, do you? And since our dear braddah @High-mish brought it up, some SSHxAC was earlier auctioned off, 4 or 5 packs I believe. They vanished into thin air not to be seen or heard from again. Some might be re-incarnated as "pieces of silver," by yet another new seed company, he said sardonically. And then we have our members who, like me habitually "eat dessert last." Come on you guys, cough it up!

Anyway, just throwing some innocent raspberries and we were talking about the Mango cross. I suppose this could be another cool MNS Unique Strain Project, just wondering if anyone would be interested. So, thinking we'd like to put these seeds up and wouldn't it be nice to see what these wondrous plants might look like. Some testers? But I don't think anyone would be interested, do you?

mu
Don’t tease me!!! 😍😍😍 add me to such list the moment it exists 😳. If its a small batch that’s heading to auction like the SSHxAC then I dibs the first one ladies and gents, save your euros for the future auctions of it and let me have it for under 400 please 😂

Aloha all interested members. This conversation is continued here:

mu

Back