Mango Haze Question...

edelephant

Hi Everybody,

I have a Mango Haze Plant in Flower. She's at week 13 right now, and looks like she could go longer (more than half pistils still white, and trichs are barely starting to get cloudy).

Has anyone else experienced such a long flowering time on certain phenos of the Mango Haze? Any thoughts Shanti? Im thinking she might even go 15-16 weeks, just wondering if anyone else has run into this pheno, or if I ran into a crazy Haze dominant pheno or something?

cheers

edelephant

I'll try and get a picture or two up later today if I can figure out the uploading on this board....

Hi Everybody,

I have a Mango Haze Plant in Flower. She's at week 13 right now, and looks like she could go longer (more than half pistils still white, and trichs are barely starting to get cloudy).

Has anyone else experienced such a long flowering time on certain phenos of the Mango Haze? Any thoughts Shanti? Im thinking she might even go 15-16 weeks, just wondering if anyone else has run into this pheno, or if I ran into a crazy Haze dominant pheno or something?

cheers

edelephant

I'll try and get a picture or two up later today if I can figure out the uploading on this board....
ya man it will go as long as it takes, Hempy has Queenie and I think she went 18 weeks? but her clone is much faster..
i think around 11-12 weeks but dont hold me to that.
maybe he will look in and let you know.
dont rush the Mango man cause you will only cheat yourself in the end...
let her go amber and almost dead ripe,
no nutrients and cut your lights to 13 off and 11 on...
I would water less now PH6 water only and let her use up all stored reserves...
dead ripe.

patience mate :D

Back