Mango Haze-Love

GardenState

Just finishing sampling two phenos of mango haze. I like it better than SSH for sure. So far its was the hardest strain I have grown, fun challenge, getting it right with the clones. Even without reaching their potential these flowers are amazing medicine. Both topped, trained, mufti-branched bushes flowered at about a 1.5 feet turned into monsters .One went 12 and a half weeks, 3x+ stretch sweeter, the other surprised me and went 15 and a half 4x+ stretch more sour, strong creeper, both could have gone longer. I know the clones will be quicker but whoa I was not expecting something that could easily go 16+. Didn't think I would run into such an equatorial plant outside of Neville's Hz or the Doors? Not complaining took forever but its worth it.

At some point I'll put some pics up of the dried flowers. Lots to do in life now so it might be awhile, sorry no live plant shots. But ya not for commercial production, takes more effort but it is pretty great, light, speedy, clear, powerful, no ceiling, all cerebral motivational deliciousness. It was grown organically in soil under a 1ooow sun.

Back