Mango Haze - Indoor Organic Coco LED

PtreeCi

Past Award Winner
I mentioned in this thread or my Shark Shock that I had a small Zkittlez plant going as well. Well, it turns out I pollinated the crap out of it 😂. There’s little to no smokable bud, all seeds because I didn’t let it veg long enough and then shook the heck out of my fruity Mango Haze #2 male overtop! However as I harvest all these seeds out of the near budless plant my hands are just reeking of the most intoxicating lemon candy aroma my mouth is literally watering!! Wishing I let this zkittlez veg properly before throwing her in to flower with the rest of the plants. Anyways.. I was left with 345 (yes I counted 😂) beautiful, mature seeds to one day sort through. I may have to explore this cross sooner than later given how dammm sweet and lemony the zkittlez mother was and how sweet the mango haze father smelt.. could have my dream strain sitting here in front of me.. will have to find out hopefully sooner than later!! View attachment 63725
Hh, I know that feeling... :)
Now you need whole farm to sow theese :)

But i find it very hard to sow my own seeds, when i take a look into my seed vault, filled with MNS goodies

TGTDE

MNS Award Winner
The final Mango Haze (7) came down today, the very last day of week 14… so she’s a 15 weeker 😳. Took a quick shot of her largest branch. Also took a shot of the Pink Kush I’ve been growing for a family member! The Pink Kush is the purplest BUD I’ve ever grown.. no purple leaves, just the bud! She’s also super frosty. I think I screwed up the feed on her cause she’s taken forever to finish and I finally just gave up and chopped her today with the mango haze.
333A1DBC-F11E-4C17-BECB-0A43ACFDB0D5.jpeg
FF6FF6D4-4F1F-4E36-93B0-DDDF971F9263.jpeg5B0864DE-0680-4FA2-B0E7-CC5EF77B1B0A.jpeg
15815969-7A3F-4511-A02B-2026603E7116.jpeg

Attachments

PtreeCi

Past Award Winner
The final Mango Haze (7) came down today, the very last day of week 14… so she’s a 15 weeker 😳. Took a quick shot of her largest branch. Also took a shot of the Pink Kush I’ve been growing for a family member! The Pink Kush is the purplest BUD I’ve ever grown.. no purple leaves, just the bud! She’s also super frosty. I think I screwed up the feed on her cause she’s taken forever to finish and I finally just gave up and chopped her today with the mango haze.
View attachment 63899
View attachment 63903View attachment 63901
View attachment 63902
🦝 🔂 🥭

Wau !!!

TGTDE

MNS Award Winner
Upon initial rub of the buds the mango smells spicy. At first there’s no hits of sweetness but after I let the fingers air out for a minute or toe and take a second smell the smell has a subtle sweetness to it however it predominantly smells spicy even maybe a little bit pepper-y (not 🌶, like salt and pepper). As for the Pink Kush… I can’t get over how grape it smells!!

Nice harvest TDGE! (y)
How does the mango smell?

sneakyfeck

i am so curious to hear how that 15 weeks mango haze compares to the other ones. amazing grow and photography there tgtde! congrats on the revegged plants and harvest