Mango Haze Inbred Generation

morningdewd

95% germination rate,70% females,two basic phenotypes , a sativa leaning giant with the main differences in flowering time,and an equally gigantic faster flowering indica leaning pheno at a rate of about 75% sativa phenos , 25% indica leaning phenotypes in my small batch.so far at 53 days from seed this indica leaning plant has taken the lead in smell(Oregon christmas tree lot piney now becoming kinda grape smelling and somewhat floral as well,)faster flowering time and sheer bud size and density.the others smell incredible as well with longer running spear shaped buds that are developing slower and look to be 3 / 4weeks later in finishing .MD

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    384 KB · Views: 141
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    343.6 KB · Views: 94
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:
thanks TW i borrowed your training techniqe on the sativa pheno and turned down the cycle to 11/13 and it seemed to help.heres imho the best sativa pheno.MD

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    316.7 KB · Views: 85
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    435.2 KB · Views: 71
day 84 sativa phenos

2 sativa phenos both at 12 weeks .of the three best two had disappointing flavor . the indica pheno that I took at day 77 was very impressive looking and smelling (banana ,grape ,pine diesel tones)but flat flavor dirty grey taste **but not cured **yet ,the other sativa sadly tasted the same but had no noticeable smell after a qwick dry and no cure .hopefully they will both flavor up after curing.the third sat pheno tho is absolutely the kind.it reeks like sativa haze sweet piney and when I lit it it immediately had "the taste" and smell.a rainbow of sweetness ,no pine taste, very sweet (almost sickly sweet)incense ,with no cure what so ever .serious meds.after smoking the first ten minutes I raced around the house forgetting why I walked into a room,after that I smoothed out and played the sax for an hour.just the flavor ive been trying so hard to find .a real keeper.the first four photos are the keeper ,the second two are the one that has bland taste .MD

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    525.8 KB · Views: 112
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 93
  • 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    467.4 KB · Views: 77
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 79
  • 011.jpg
    011.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 87
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    528.2 KB · Views: 62
disappointing taste .they reek and they were the most impressive in sheer bud size and smell except for my sativa pheno but so far taste more like a basic Northern Lights .i think part of it is the buds are so big and dense compared to the sativa phenos that they are going to take a long time for all the sugars to process and cure.MD

here is the best indica pheno which is now starting to give a sweet flavor on exhale after a long cure and is very potent,and the stinkiest sativa pheno with the sweet skunk/haze flavor and a great high .so far the sativa has the best flavor.MD

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    652.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    784.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    675.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    744.1 KB · Views: 73
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    650.2 KB · Views: 75
the third sat pheno tho is absolutely the kind.it reeks like sativa haze sweet piney and when I lit it it immediately had "the taste" and smell.a rainbow of sweetness ,no pine taste, very sweet (almost sickly sweet)incense ,with no cure what so ever .serious meds.after smoking the first ten minutes I raced around the house forgetting why I walked into a room,after that I smoothed out and played the sax for an hour.just the flavor ive been trying so hard to find .a real keeper.
Yes!

Back