Mango Haze Grown In The Tropics.

Getting Back to all of you ✅

Thank you so much (la resistance verte) it takes allot of work for perfection living in the tropics 🌴 I always want the best for MNS members and will do it as long as I’m blessed to do so, thanks again for stopping by.👍

Musashi , Thank You for your kind words and WOW you have 12 IBLs great growing with these , Your smells may turn into Life Savers after a cure as you know how phenols go, sometimes needs a cure to bring it out and hoping you get some Life Savers Candy Butterscotch 🍭taste in your future.

Peace,

Resinbud,

In the tropics 🌴🥥🍌
☀️

Still drying in paper bags, I might be able to detect a slight...
I’m sure a good cure will bring out the best of flavors and smells.
Will let you know in 6-8wks. It smokes potent now, I can only imagine how sublime it will be later. 🤪

Aloha
M

Same here, just finished 12 of these beauties along with 6 Master Kaze. Excellent yields with both- IBL 74 days and Kaze 70 days. Slightly better yields with the IBL. Smelling of pine and spice while the Kaze more earthy with hints of spice. Both 7” plus in 5 gal containers. Using Hort super hps with Hort blue to help with node spacing. No topping just staked 90 degrees to max light on side buds.

Good stuff RB! Thanks for your sharing and continued enthusiasm re: these fine varieties.

Aloha nui
M

musashi Do you have the Fat leafed IBL too? indoor or outdoor (Which hemisphere are you growing if outdoor)

Would love to see any pictures of your IBL in the last week or flower if you have any.

Best

Masey

I only had 1 MHI female and it was stellar, but it didn't yield enough for me to consider keeping her. She went a little longer than expected too. I fully expect both of those issues to be non-issues with larger numbers. ;)

A GREAT strain.

The Smell and Taste 🍡🍭

Hi everyone, presently on vacation reading grow blog, in this case (Neville’s Skunk) the smell finally came to me with the IBL Mango Haze, it is (Sweet Tarts) just like Neville Skunk, I was close with the life savers candy smell and taste just couldn’t remember exactly, until reading a Neville’s Skunk thread to confirm it.

Sweet Tarts is definitely what you will find with the IBL MH most definitely.👍✅

Just wanted to confirm it!

Peace,

Resinbud

In the Tropics 🥥🍌🌴

Very nice RB, thanks for sharing!
Was wondering if you could elaborate on the high you get from the these.
Could you describe when do you go for this kind of high during the day/night?
How does it makes you feel as in ready to focus, ready to sit back down, etc.

Thanks

-SD

Regular MH MASSIVE MOMMA to be put outside 😃

Hi Everyone,👍

Musashi,Cannafish,Masey,PlantManBee,Smoke Dream 😉

I presently have a regular seed MH Momma plant that will be put out in the sun planted in a 7 gallon container, she is HUGE! At six feet hehe should be a Great show.

This girl was the only one found like her and was exceptional to all the others found in the regular line out of 18 beans.

She was so special as a seedling, I had to stake her with four tooth picks to avoid stem from snapping until she got bigger.

This girl is a Massive producer and is ready after 65 days flowered and is ready for harvest.

She is capable of producing 2 plus pounds done correctly as you will see with photos.

Her smell is amazing and the smoke is very smooth and euphoric, and will make you sleepy if you over indulge but Excellent.

Flowering her at six feet should be a great show keeping a clone momma for the future.

(Smoke Dream) the IBL is like vaping candy, and is very euphoric anytime of day wake or bake she is a dream plant . Presently don’t have any pheno’s as I have around 60 more beans to look for another, thanks for your interest you will love her.✅

Get Ready, this MH girl is the one to look for in this regular line and all who have tried her love her taste and affects but will put you down if over indulging her.😉

Peace,

resinbud

In the Tropics under the sun 🌞

🌴🍌🥥

@RB well I pulled out the stuff that I put up in July the other day...
I am thinking I must be olfactory challenged. Perhaps it is the everyday smoke that has caused less differentiation. The best I could coax from the bottle is a musky, ripe mango smell.

@cannafish check out the old Zatoichi- blind swordsman series. They are a gas! I agree with you on Mkaze. It would make great hash or amber. I like it late afternoon. Takes the edge off without couching me. Of course, it will still put you to sleep if you persist. I am also inclined to agree with you on the MH IBL. Just excellent smoke. Great euphoric high, creamy smooth taste with pleasing smell. Recap: killer pakalolo!

@masey indoor and outdoor. No fat leaves here. Streaked reddish-purple stems with solid colored petioles. Cream colored pistils. Plants in late stage exhibit long branches filled with numerous bud sites, or untopped terminating in a typical large apical bud, often approaching the size of a beer can. Do not take many pics but might have one growing alongside a master kaze somewhere. I will see what I can do. Sort of old school leaving tech behind some time ago lol.

@Smoke Dream if I may... the high is very euphoric. Excellent smoke day or night. Dose dependent of course as too much finds you not remembering when you fell asleep. The smoke is subtle, sublime and deceiving. A few tokes yields slight body relaxation, positive attitude and creative mind. Good focus, colors vibrant, slight vision stutter, sound threshold improves. Do not be surprised if you find yourself yammering on with great enthusiasm to yourself or anyone that will listen, in the first hour. A few more tokes finds you missing time frames. A few more and I find myself repeating behaviors that I just got done doing. All this on a half a joint. I do not drive at higher doses as my focus becomes a spiritual wandering instead of concentrating on who is turning left in front of me. Shaving in the shower can be a spiritual experience lol. I get a clearer high from Nevilles and NHM. The MH IBL high is similar just a little heavier. I find I can smoke it in the evening and still eventually sleep while the other two are great for those late night B movies while reading into the wee hours. Slightly shorter grow time and homogeny compared to the reg MH. I have lost days to this superlative smoke. Thank God I do not have a regular job to go to. I would have difficulty doing both. Highly recommended braddah

Cool runnings
M

Smells & Taste 🍭

Hi Musashi, 😉

Your descriptions with the regular MH aren’t entirely different from the ones I experienced, as some pheno’s were average at best with musky undertones as you described.

The chosen MH MONSTER I found definitely has very strong Mango smells along with taste and is exceptional all the way around. You should keep searching for her, as my keeper is far from musky and all Mango same with taste, just incredible all the way around and MASSIVE!

The IBL MH had some musky odors with a few pheno’s and nothing like the sweet tarts pheno as only one so far was found, just an amazing plant to find and very very pronounced smells and taste of Sweet Tarts, very smooth also.

Everything else you described is on par with what I found in both lines, and only two exceptional ones with regular and IBL err found, so right on key.

Keep searching you will eventually find what others speak about with taste and smells wishing you the best next search.👍✅

Peace,

resinbud

In the Tropics under the sun 🌞

🌴🥥🍌

A Clone ?

Hi Musashi, if you would like a MH monster cutting for you only , I will send you one if you would like one, then you won’t have to search for her.

Let me know if you would like her and will make the arrangements for you only.✅

She is so exceptional I will share her with you.👍

Please let me know, I have sent clones to Australia.

Peace,

resinbud

In the Tropics 🌴🍌🥥

Thanks for the feedback RB! Really appreciate your description on this herb. I hoped that the haze would be something cerebral in a very bright way but if it's there it may take some time to find. I like to have my funky putrid stuff mostly but I do like a good potent euphoric high to swap to here & there.

@Musashi
Thanks for you input as well! Nice to have your thoughts on the matter & appreciate you sharing. Maybe this would be better in the evening for me as I tend to like & like to tend to smoking often & constantly while I'm working sometimes, most of the time. Will be nice to have to something different to sink into.

-SD

MHI outdoors

musashi-albums-pass-wasabi-picture13308-mhi-outside.jpg

Thanks for the friendship CannaFish! Here's an outdoor shot of MHI.

@rb Thanks so much for the very generous offer. I am honored and blessed. A true human being you are.

Aloha braddahs
M

Last edited:
RB, sounds like you found one hell of a Mango Haze plant...congrats!

Musashi, beautiful pics. Looking forward to see what you do with the G13 x Afghan Skunk.

Fish, I've read about PMB's MHI frankincense aroma with great interest. Makes me wonder if the lineage of the MHI might be a bit different than MH. All of you have me convinced that I need to run Mango Haze Inbred soon.

Thanks Marcus! In the end it is all good! I have not been disappointed with any of the MNS 50%+ sativa hybrids, though I do prefer the MH, NHM, NH. Of course, I have always preferred speeding to incapacitation ha. Why I like the MHI is that a lot of the work is done. A good plant to start with for breeding saving many steps compared to starting from an unknown. My two cents.

Success in your continuing efforts to find the one! Me, I'm happy with the bird in hand.

Cool Runnings
M

Last edited:
Back