Mango Haze Grown In The Tropics.

Hi Res :)
Getting a front row seat for this!
If it's anything like ur NH thread we're in for a treat...
Get sprouting mate ;)

Two Special Girls

Hello, and sorry for the delay starting these MH seeds.

I started five seeds of MH with three surviving.

One female is MASSIVE Sativa looking structure and a Beauty, I like:cool:
The other female is NL and rapid solid grower, amazing structure.

I bet these will satisfy me when completed and so exciting:D!!!!

Anyway, you will enjoy what is coming your way with many, many pictures to follow.

peace,

rb ;)

Hi Resinbud!! Pretty good job there mate! Is it Mango Inbred or regular Mango? How long has she been flowering so far?

Keep up that great job!!

:) Fumeke

NL Pheno

Hello fumeke,:) That picture was taken at 20 days flowered today and is the regular MH in the blue packs.

I have two females of MH, an NL version and the Long version.

The short NL version should satisfy anyone smoking and is just what I was looking for with 14 seeds left to find another if necessary.

Thanks for stopping by and much more to come.

peace,

rb ;)

Mango Haze / LaNina ?

Mango Haze Pictures of IBL coming soon to share with everyone so many projects but Mango Haze IBL is very very special and the ones lucky enough through me are Jaw Dropping can't believe it is this good, just a spectacular columbar IBL, so much different from the regular line Mango Haze, Massive Colas like you have never experienced before due to a different daddy Shabti used for a quicker finish and was affective, the smoke is wonderfully devastating and very smooth.

The LaNina is an experience all her own and a very wonderful feeling that creeps very slowly and smoothly, like You never have experienced, getting higher and higher, with no come down to speak of, with no skunk is the best you will ever quite possibly, experience very very clear and not as foggy as Mango Haze but Mango Haze IBL is SPECTACULAR! Get them both they are the best. Will be crossing an ACE Zamdelica with LaNina soon, this LaNina girl I have at present has Hollow Stems with tight buds, also have another LaNina phenos that is a Massive columbar specimen, will share soon.

Peace,

RB:cool:

hey resin bud

Interesting to hear about the differences on mh vs mhi on highs. the MHI does seem like a big cola producer and not as hazy in the phenos but still seems to take its sweet time to finish. Hows the short vs long cure on the buds?

Hurricane Irma ๐ŸŒŠ

Hi everyone๐Ÿค— PrimalHaze,Stoneypufnstuff & Sysadmin thanks for following this thread and will make it very special for all who follow it and will be completed.

All of my Prized mommas were dead do to Irma and no electricity for almost a month pitch black, none of the fresh clone mommas made it but one Malawi female clone.๐Ÿ™ˆ

The good news is very good news as I started four regular MH & IBL MH x four.

Will get this going.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Peace,

RB

Ten Feet Under In The Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ

Hi everyone๐Ÿค— PrimalHaze,Stoneypufnstuff & Sysadmin thanks for following this thread and will make it very special for all who follow it and will be completed.

All of my Prized mommas were dead do to Irma and no electricity for almost a month pitch black, none of the fresh clone mommas made it but one Malawi female clone.๐Ÿ™ˆ

The good news is very good news as I started four regular MH & IBL MH x four.

Will get this going.๐Ÿ˜ฉ

Peace,

RB

Ten Feet Under In The Tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ๐ŸŒŠ

Your resilience is inspiring RB.

Can't wait to see this round. Wishing you lots of luck bro!

Stay hazed
Jake

Mango Haze Smell so early ๐ŸŒด

Hi everyone ๐Ÿค“

Since the last report, I have planted 12 seeds, all in grodan, four regular MH, along with four MH IBL seeds, came up, and four regular MH seeds didnโ€™t germinate.

The great news is, I have one regular MH seed plant that smells like Mangos at a very early stage is very surprising and thought it would smell six weeks from seed and not after 23 days is incredible. This one MH is the most vigorous and largest of all the others, a Giant by comparison.

Pictures to come in the coming months and believe this spectacular seed plant is a female, also has resin glands all over the stalk is incredible so young.

Blowingupjake, thanks for stopping by and yes very resilient and should have a beauty to share soon, nice to be inspiring, adversity can cause strength and fortitude, thank you so much.

Jackhairy, no issues, Iโ€™m insured hehe ๐Ÿ˜‰ new seeds are performing, much to share in coming months, always fun the Mango haze is very special as the one I discovered so soon should Be stellar.

Thanks everyone.

RB

Ten feet under in the tropics ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒ

MH, keeper pheno

Hi everyone ;) get ready for some beauties ! This one was the fastest out the gate and was the keeper, and smells like green mangos it is amazing just a beautiful smell.

Hope you enjoy the show and sorry for the delay I mean well.:)

Last edited:
Good to see you back in the saddle RB! Sounds like you are recovering nicely. Those mangoes- I tell ya they are exciting plants to grow from that vicious surge at the beginning of flower to the way she packs it on near the end, emanating that signature smell along the way. Looking forward to you killinโ€™ it brah!

Aloha nui
M

Thanks musashi, I always miss being here and will give everyone something to look forward to when it is all completed. I lost some equipment in the hurricane and will share the damages at another time, Ten feet under got flooded out messing up my cave substantially. Working on a plan to rebuild it with better flood plan, completely flooded out had a five foot storm surge that made me vulnerable. More to come and thanks for stopping by.๐Ÿ˜Ž

Peace,

RB

Outside in the ๐ŸŒž

Right on RB, good for you for persevering !

Regarding the Mango Haze with the great smell:
Don't wish for it to be female.
A male with those characteristics you mention would be invaluable!!!
I mean seriously, that could be the kind of plant you could start a seed company with.

If it turns out male and you don't want it, please shoot me a PM before getting rid of it at least :D

Hi Broeseidon thanks for stopping bye and Yes, she is a female and what a beauty like smelling real Mangos and the real deal,so happy itโ€™s a female๐Ÿ’๐Ÿผ*โ™€๏ธ
She looks like a dream plant never having one look like her and exciting.

I have the most amazing IBL Mango Haze female that really smells like Haze and very distinctive a real beauty to share eventually you will all see she incredible!

Also have another regular MH female that is all Sativa to share you will all like.

And then there is this one MH plant chosen that is MASSIVE to all the others and so beautiful but much younger than the others and not sure of its sex, so if it is a male I will keep, not to sound corny but is a Gorgeous plant.

Much to share so hope you enjoy the show with my new camera should be spectacular show.

Peace,

RB :cool:

Out doors under the ๐ŸŒž

Back