Mango haze 2021

visceraeyes88

Well, I'm about to pop 10 mango haze seeds.

Going to soak for a day and then into rapid rooters. Chill in my mother/veg tent for a little while and then onto my flower tent.
Will be flowered under 2 600 or 1 1k and 1 600 vertically.
Growing in promix with ewc and a little perlite and fed with biobizz.
Bottles are biobizz grow + bloom, some kelp, ful-power and G.O. cal mag when needed. Also have some nice powdered humic acid, azos that I use for cloning, mykos and some molasses that I use as pH down as needed.

If anyone has any tips with biobizz nutes please let me know, because this is my first time using them. My chimera plants and my clones seem to be liking it so far, except for desperately needing a transplant.

Wish me luck.20210728_180219.jpg

Thanks for all of the well wishes guys and gals.
Just got off of a long shift, took a little nap and have been working on the room for the last few hours. The lady of the house is on a European vacation for a month, so it's just me and the ladies, and her cats.

(Not talking about the mango here, just some other seed plants that I'm excited about)

Have been slacking on flowering, because of the heat we have been having here, but it seems like it's finally starting to break. So, the gals are getting transplanted into 5 gals and flower tent is getting final tweaks between today and Sunday and going to veg for a week or two before flipping into flower.

It seems like my slight hesitation because of heat will actually help me out in the long run. Gals will be in the 2nd ish week of flower by the end of august and it should be smooth sailing climate wise until next may.. Gives me plenty of time to sex the mangos and hopefully some other strain *cough* n5hz x widow *cough.

Sorry for rambling, just getting thoughts and plans written down.

Pretty cool pic the lady sent me from Barcelona the other day.
If you zoom in, Howard is in the window keeping watch.received_870290897197307.jpeg

OK, so I need to figure out how to post pics here, because I keep getting file too large

10 out of 10 popped and above ground and everything looks good!

I floated the seeds in a shot glass for 36 hours until all seeds popped and then put them in rapid roots with a tiny bit of mykos for 2 days until they were transplanted into red solo cups.
I know, sounds like a bid of over handling, but, the rapid rooter step has saved me quite a bit of seeds in the past. I used to do soak - paper towel - solo cup, but I would regularly lose a couple seeds.

I feel like I need to say how excited I am to finally be growing some mango haze. This strain is one of the girls that I wanted for the last 12ish years, just kept looking at l33ts journal and have been waiting for the day.

Well the day is fucking here and I am pumped.

Sorry for the hiatus.
Old injury and a bout with covid slowed me down for a minute.
All ten mangos are doing pretty well and just got transplanted into 2gallon smart pots tonight. Everything was looking slightly rough from being a little root bound, but all in all, they look good.

Will have some pics in a few days.

Sorry for the hiatus.
Old injury and a bout with covid slowed me down for a minute.
All ten mangos are doing pretty well and just got transplanted into 2gallon smart pots tonight. Everything was looking slightly rough from being a little root bound, but all in all, they look good.

Will have some pics in a few days.

Any updates / photos?

Back