Mango AC, IBL, Reg, SSH and some others

The Mango ACs stink. Not a touch of sweetness like the regular Mango Haze but just strong stink. The Mango AC buds are thickening up well and forming nice resin but not the size of the regular or IBL. The Mango Regular #1's colas needed support due to weight/size while the IBLs look like they will soon. Another round of super low quality camera HPS light induced pics:

Mango Reg 1 Cola.jpg

Mango Reg 1 Stakes 2.jpg

Mango Reg #1

Mango AC 2.jpg

Mango AC #2

Mango AC 3 Cola.jpg

Mango AC #3

Mango IBL 1.jpg

Mango IBL #1

SSH 1.jpg

SSH #1

Last edited:
Not a large selection but interesting to me to see the different Mango lines side by side. Might have been better served to have held out on the NL5/Haze and NL5/Haze x Widow and grown more AC, IBL and regular Mango but that's alright and is a fine reason to run this combination again. Been watering with Fulvic and Humic and some tea made from Kelp meal. Will be ending that soon unless something catches my eye.

Mango AC 3.jpg

Mango AC 3 again.jpg

Mango AC #3

Mango IBL 1.jpg

Mango IBL #1

Mango Reg 1 again.jpg

All the strains are ripening with the NL5 Haze and the NL5 Haze x Black Widow resin looking the closest to harvest time. One of the Mango IBLs has a bit of cloudy resin and is a step ahead of the others. The Mango AC buds are tighter than both the Mango IBL and the regular Mango - not that the others are airy by any means just that the Mango ACs, while smaller, have noticeably tighter colas. The smells are all close as my nose sucks but the AC still seems the strongest. All cuttings have grown well and are waiting to see how these turn out while some (one of each IBL, an AC and a SSH) were pollinated with Blueberry x Kush. I had Mr. Nice Master Kush Skunk that I pollinated with that also. I kept the Mango IBL male from this round to try for some seeds also. Will probably use it on the quickest finishing and the strongest of the four IBLs I have going.

Mango AC 3.JPG

Mango AC 3

Mango Reg 1.JPG

Mango Reg 1

IBL 1 Cola.JPG

Mango IBL 1

IBL 3.JPG

Mango IBL 3

Last edited:
All plants are now jarred or hanging. Still a bit of trimming to fit in. The NL5/Haze, Mango IBL #3 and Mango Reg #2 were the first ones harvested ~three weeks ago (about 14 weeks from start of 12/12). The Mango ACs were harvested at 15 weeks (AC #2) and 16 weeks (2 days ago - AC #1 & #3). The NL5/Haze x Black Widow is jarred and that one has an a rather unique smell. Somewhat chemical, i feel it in my eyes, not that it makes them water but a faint feeling similar to one I get before my eyes start to water from cutting onions. Very strong smell - looking forward to smoking of course. The Mango AC had noticeably larger resin glands that the other Mango lines. Mango AC #2 is jarred and has a fruity smell to it after an initial deep base stink that I cant really place - but again, my nose sucks so pay no attention to these details. The eye reaction to the Haze Widow should be taken with more than a grain of salt though.

All plants are now jarred or hanging. Still a bit of trimming to fit in. The NL5/Haze, Mango IBL #3 and Mango Reg #2 were the first ones harvested ~three weeks ago (about 14 weeks from start of 12/12). The Mango ACs were harvested at 15 weeks (AC #2) and 16 weeks (2 days ago - AC #1 & #3). The NL5/Haze x Black Widow is jarred and that one has an a rather unique smell. Somewhat chemical, i feel it in my eyes, not that it makes them water but a faint feeling similar to one I get before my eyes start to water from cutting onions. Very strong smell - looking forward to smoking of course. The Mango AC had noticeably larger resin glands that the other Mango lines. Mango AC #2 is jarred and has a fruity smell to it after an initial deep base stink that I cant really place - but again, my nose sucks so pay no attention to these details. The eye reaction to the Haze Widow should be taken with more than a grain of salt though.
Great descriptions and details. I can relate to the challenge of aromas and accurately describing what I smell or what I don’t smell. Great journal and I appreciate the tidbits for future grows. 👍

Another month or so and I can start dipping into some of these:

AC 2.JPG

Mango AC 2 .JPG

Mango Ac #2 - All three of the Mango x AC plants multiple buds around this size. All very dense. Thick resin. Seeds were marked #26g36

IBL 2.JPG

Mango IBL #2 - Long, tight colas, full of resin with a little foxtailing when maturing.

SSH 1.JPG

SSH #1- Resin looks comparitively sparse under magnification. Thinner, long buds - feeling the smoke will do this one justice but we shall see.

Mango Reg 1.JPG

Mango Reg 1 lower.JPG

Mango Reg 1 62.JPG

Mango "Reg" #1. Long top colas with good density. Plentiful lower buds - probably highest yielding plant of this group unless the weight of some of the others surprises. This one has the rest easily beat by volume.

Back