Male room and flower room

Rhizome

Dear all,

I have 3 black widow males start producing lot of pollen. A small cabinet with 20w CFL.
But the cabinet is in front of the flower room...
Pollen will go all around.

How do you control the male room to avoid any involuntary pollination of flowering room?

Thanks

I got F5 Filters on the Air Outputs on male tent, and also the Inputs of the girls next to them.
Just like this one, and it worked for me!

Filterbox_FKO_G3.jpg

Uff...i am not using ventilation in the male room.
Which filter is this( I mean the fabric filter)? I can definitely put on then passive intake in the flower room, correct?

Tx

I can definitely put on then passive intake in the flower room, correct?

If you don´t have ventilation in male room, this might be your only chance. Keep in mind, that water kills pollen after short time, so you can use that to keep areas and maybe yourself clean.

Which filter is this

As i said a F5, which filters particles from 1-10 µm and pollen has minimum size around 20-30. My problem was, that my tent sucked the air trough the other spots caused by the higher pressure from installing the filter in front of the intake. Guess you´ll have to figure it out your own, i wish you good luck! ;)

Dear all,

I have 3 black widow males start producing lot of pollen. A small cabinet with 20w CFL.
But the cabinet is in front of the flower room...
Pollen will go all around.

How do you control the male room to avoid any involuntary pollination of flowering room?

Thanks
Don't believe you really can with any certainty in a small homegrow setup. Make seed.....

Back