male plants.

jackalope

I am here looking for info on male plants more than the females. I don't know for sure if I will use them for breeding or not. I am going to look at them at least.

I have 2 that I am pretty sure are males. They have only been in 12/12 for a week. No sign of pods yet at all. The females have all showed sex which is the main reason I think they are male. I have also seen enough males to notice them this early.

I have 2 pheno's that both have their strong points. At the start of flower they both had short internodes. After a week one has stretched the other has not.

I understand that this is not a stabilized strain. I am still more interested in 1 pheno than the other. It has not stretched much as of yet. It also has a slightly wider leaf than the other plant. One of the strains I am considering using the pollen for is Ghost Train Haze. It is tall and lanky. I thought a short SSH might mellow some of its stretch out. Plus keep some haze influence.

I am new here and still need to look around for more info. Mostly on the known phenotypes. Any early help on SSH male plants would be much appreciated.

jackalope

Thank you. I will check it out. Weird being noticed from a different site lol. Got to watch what I say now LMAO.

jackalope

Lets see if I can upload pictures of the males I am looking at. Or not LMAO. They are in my gallery at least LOL

jackalope

Not sure if that is how it is done or not but I got them here LOL. Those are the 2 male plants I am looking at. As you can tell there is major differences between the 2.

Any thoughts from those of you that have grown SSH before?

jackalope

I am going to have to get better at adding pictures if I plan to post pictures of the SSH females later in the grow.

Still not sure if I am going to start a new tread for it or not.

PlantManBee

If you start a thread, I will likely pile on and maybe post a few pictures. I am still wary of posting grows where I am at. It's kind of been drilled into me. LOL