Love Niña 2020

ssst don`t tell :D Its is for sure underated :love: they are true strong genetics i have given them enough trouble over time and the tend to concur almost everything, warm, cold, moist, dry, they can handle it all. Flower with 24 degree celcius no problemo at all :D hehe but you know allready 😁

i can see yours are grown hps if i compare them to mine, yours tend to be ahead a week and will finish up a week earlier. I have them under COB leds and the spectrum is missing a little red and does take abit longer to finish them up. Luckily i have just build a new led setup and it has more red in it :)

Beautifull plants and tops JJ, you are also supporting the buds i see 😁 regarding the led wattage i use about 330w M2.

can you try to describe the scents she is giving off?

Absolutely true statement. Vigorous plants, lemony goodness and an excellent exhibition braddah. Thanks for posting up Jim!

🤙
Mu

Definitely some lemon scents, also very vigorous!!!!

Beautifull plants and tops JJ, you are also supporting the buds i see 😁 regarding the led wattage i use about 330w M2.

can you try to describe the scents she is giving off?

Thanks Byron,

The scents are as if fruit punch got into a fight with lemonade and then a cat sprayed them both. Definitely reminds me of a widow pheno but never found fruity expression with widow which makes this unique. Gonna try my hardest to keep this pheno around for awhile.

Wow. Fantastic pics. I've got two 1g spring cleaning straws of La Nina. Was always a bit nervous of the "Haze"/MM side of LN but this thread has convinced me to go there next. Thanks.

Wow. Fantastic pics. I've got two 1g spring cleaning straws of La Nina. Was always a bit nervous of the "Haze"/MM side of LN but this thread has convinced me to go there next. Thanks.

You will find multiple gems in each pack. I’ve always been satisfied with the scents/ potency this strain offers. Yield has been the only knock, but will be interesting to see what the final yield is for this pheno.

Definitely some lemon scents, also very vigorous!!!!

Thanks Byron,

The scents are as if fruit punch got into a fight with lemonade and then a cat sprayed them both. Definitely reminds me of a widow pheno but never found fruity expression with widow which makes this unique. Gonna try my hardest to keep this pheno around for awhile.

Very nice!! i also have found several berry smelling phenos, they where the short flowering ones ive run into. But alot off nice variations to be found in LaNina:) she`s my favourite! and @Ronin is a big time lover aswell! 😃 keep it coming brother

Please , send me some La Nina budz :D

Great pics... I can almost smell them through the screen ! They indeed look similar to the ones I grew around 2005-6 ( even better actually :p )

Yes yields are not great with la nina... but thats the only downside with this strain... flavours and highs are super!

Enjoy!

PS Mine were quite floral/solvent(turpentine/xylene/can spray) like

Please , send me some La Nina budz :D

Great pics... I can almost smell them through the screen ! They indeed look similar to the ones I grew around 2005-6 ( even better actually :p )

Yes yields are not great with la nina... but thats the only downside with this strain... flavours and highs are super!

Enjoy!

PS Mine were quite floral/solvent(turpentine/xylene/can spray) like

Thanks for stopping by L33T, your La Niña was the reason why I decided to give this strain a try. Appreciate the kind words

Back