Looking for the stash of stashes

It would be amazing to do a trip. I watch some of the other trips online and although I don't respect them as breeders I love what they are experiencing. Its disgusting some of the ignorance that spouts out of their mouths but hey we are not there to say Whaaaaaaaaat?

Ya I watch those guys to. Like you not a huge fan of those guys but would love to do what they do and see those big fields !!!!!

Well its harvest time :)

I found one or two phenos that I like, maybe more depending on the smoke, But overall this an easy strain to grow. Smells range from dirty sock funk to minty green kinda smell on one. For the most part they were all pretty frosty
The one I like has a really nice green color to it almost vibrant. the others were darker redder looking. They all finished in the 9-10 week range I did let a couple go longer and had a couple single late flower nanners. Looking forward to these drying then time to Burn :D

Attachments

• IMG_1522.JPG
    IMG_1522.JPG
    583.2 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1524.JPG
    IMG_1524.JPG
    696.5 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1525.JPG
    IMG_1525.JPG
    569.4 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_1537.JPG
    IMG_1537.JPG
    606.3 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_1539.JPG
    IMG_1539.JPG
    511.6 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_1542.JPG
    IMG_1542.JPG
    464.6 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1528.JPG
    IMG_1528.JPG
    710.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_1531.JPG
    IMG_1531.JPG
    526 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_1538.JPG
    IMG_1538.JPG
    525.6 KB · Views: 91
Beautiful!

Wow, that looks great! Nice one!

What was the yield, in grams per watt?

Beginning a MNS SSH grow at the mo too.. will start a diary soon I think :)

All the best, MrFunklover

Looks very good,

Well its harvest time :)

I found one or two phenos that I like, maybe more depending on the smoke, But overall this an easy strain to grow. Smells range from dirty sock funk to minty green kinda smell on one. For the most part they were all pretty frosty
The one I like has a really nice green color to it almost vibrant. the others were darker redder looking. They all finished in the 9-10 week range I did let a couple go longer and had a couple single late flower nanners. Looking forward to these drying then time to Burn :D

:)How was the female rate of this seeds ?

First off a big thank you to mrfunklover, happydays, bulldogdad,sysiphus, and arpege for all the great feedback from everyone :)

What was the yield, in grams per watt?

Just finishing up should have the numbers soon

How was the female rate of this seeds ?

I got 7 females out of 12 seeds

Every time I turn around you are harvesting! What do you have 180 flower rooms? lol.

Actually its 185 hahahaha

Looks fantastic MegaWatts!

Looks like you grew em out in coco? I have an 18 pack just sprouted.

If it is coco, around what e.c did you reach in veg and flower? Are there any observations you made that would help fellow SSH growers out?

Ok so I just tested my fav out of the bunch. Amazing !! Super flavourful the smoke is smooth almost creamy very nice tasting. Rushing uplifting vibrations moving through you is all u feel. Very clear high. Pretty impressive

Looks fantastic MegaWatts!

Looks like you grew em out in coco? I have an 18 pack just sprouted.

If it is coco, around what e.c did you reach in veg and flower? Are there any observations you made that would help fellow SSH growers out?

Thanks !
Yes these are in coco. Pretty easy plant to grow. 1.2 EC in veg and up to 1.5 EC just watch your salt build up but you can push this plant very good yields. The one I like finished in 9 weeks and was like an electric green color. Had a few frosty ones to choose from
Good luck on your grow you will like these
Cheers
Mw

Glad you found something you really like MW! I know you can be pretty tough with what makes your cut.

ya that's just my OCD coming through perhaps I get a little to picky lol But I wish I could share a joint with everyone. This shit is soooooo tasty !!!!

Been searching for my dream plant had a go at many strains and I think I may have found it in g13 haze ,I dont like vegging and like to flower as soon as i can .all 16 seeds flowered at 8 inch all females 12 of them reached 5ft 6ft and look like the perfect plant .not picked a winner yet but 6 of the 12 ladies are looking mean.very easy to grow and grows itself sorry no photos as its illeagal.

Back