Looking for the stash of stashes

MegaWatts

hi all,

Got 7 SSH females going, So i thought I would start a little thread. Ive always wanted to try this legend and now the day has come. Looking forward to see what develops.
I only gave these clones a short veg as iam unsure how this plant grows.

Cheers !

Attachments

• IMG_1183.JPG
    IMG_1183.JPG
    707.2 KB · Views: 44
Mega you are about 10 months ahead of me in everything you do! Glad to see us like minded people thinking alike :) ssh is the one I am waiting for until I am in the zone chief. I also want to give ortega a go soon :). keep up the great work I love it.

excited to see what kinda goodies you'll pop up with.I hope the Super SilverHz is everything you want it to be !

Mega you are about 10 months ahead of me in everything you do! Glad to see us like minded people thinking alike :) ssh is the one I am waiting for until I am in the zone chief. I also want to give ortega a go soon :). keep up the great work I love it.

Hahaha thxs bro Glad we on the same page :D Ya you are bang on with Ortega ! definitely one I have on my radar. I think I saw Charmiles with a frosty looking pheno of Ortega.

i have ssh in my stash collecting dust. im just waiting for the right time to crack them. they have been on my to do list for a long time just been busy with testers for a while now so all the stuff in my stash keeps getting kicked back.

i have ssh in my stash collecting dust. im just waiting for the right time to crack them. they have been on my to do list for a long time just been busy with testers for a while now so all the stuff in my stash keeps getting kicked back.

That's exactly how I feel. I have them as well they are in my near future.

pretty much why I didn't jump to be a tester I have too many seeds to run plus I didn't want my first long flowering plant grow be a tester I don't want to make the grail widow look bad. lol, next time I'll be good I got a few mangoes going now and soon U2, ASH, and g13 haze once I get them down I'll have better confidence to test a long flowering strain.

Hi all,

Iam glad everyone is excited about this strain as Iam, I also had these seeds for a bit and decided just to go for it. Got a good amount of ladies here so hope to find the one :)

heres some progress on these ladies,

snapped a few pics with the lights off, all are coming along nicely, theres one possibly two strechy ones the others are all the same height. I have never flowered plants with so little veg time. would of liked to veg a little longer to see what the actual stretch is on these.

Attachments

• IMG_1256.JPG
    IMG_1256.JPG
    505 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1258.JPG
    IMG_1258.JPG
    566.5 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1259.JPG
    IMG_1259.JPG
    526 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1260.JPG
    IMG_1260.JPG
    571.9 KB · Views: 14
Hi Mega

They are coming along nicely:cool:!

It's too bad you didn't get a chance to do the plants as you'd have wished to.(But a good thing that they react so early to the "flip"!This could help you vote in favour or against...)

With the power of deduction,you know that those other two are a bit different in stature/poise and how they sex/bloom differently.

I know when I have a group of seedlings,the first two/three weeks aren't really when I pay the most attention to'em.(but I can't help but anticipate!)It's as they get old enough to start stacking nodes and branching...that's when things get interesting and decisive.I guess it sorta goes hand in hand with the physical shape of the leaves...around the flip is when it really shines through.How they "sucker".

What's hard with plants that are diverse in expressions due to their complex heritage is figuring out which "groups" (phenotype!!) the potency/taste/overall effect you're after belongs to.(...sometimes making up your mind is hard to do when you're bombing it:D:p:D!)

That's when other people's opinions would come in handy I'd assume.

I swear that plant in the first two pictures looks like something I'm familiar with...I'm thinkin' it's maybe the Mexi genes of both the Skunk and the Haze at work???:)confused:)

Oh well,even if you didn't get to veg the plants to a good 7/8 week period (a feat of magnitude that I cannot do more than say...wow:p!!!)...the plants that are a bit slow to start budding are still telling you that they're maybe a bit more "exotic" than their eager siblings.

Maybe they're influenced by the Haze in them more than the earlier ones?
How are they as far as branching...are they busy at setting lumber(you know,heavily branch laden) or do they get lanky between the nodes?
Are their leaves a bit more "elegant" than the ones in the first few pics?(like,do they have more blades and a whispier habit?)

Again,they're really nice plants dude.Happy campers..leaves up and snug buds this early in!

Thanks for sharing:)
(p.s.they'll make gummy bud judging by the close up pics...that's for sure:p!)

Last edited:
hi tapi,

You pretty much were reading my mind there ! haha

What's hard with plants that are diverse in expressions due to their complex heritage is figuring out which "groups" (phenotype!!) the potency/taste/overall effect you're after belongs to.(...sometimes making up your mind is hard to do when you're bombing it!)

That's when other people's opinions would come in handy I'd assume.

I really wish shanti would be a little more specific in which phenos to look for. Like you said its hard to know what you are looking for if you don't know what your looking at.

Oh well,even if you didn't get to veg the plants to a good 7/8 week period (a feat of magnitude that I cannot do more than say...wow!!!)...the plants that are a bit slow to start budding are still telling you that they're maybe a bit more "exotic" than their eager siblings.

This is a bit of an unknown for me. I don't really know if flipping the plants so early effects growth. ?
Would a plant that's flipped after a week of veg show the same stretch as a plant that's been vegged for 4 weeks or more ?
How does this effect the overall development of the plant ?

I guess we will find out ? Its hard to judge on a plant that's grown in this way. but I was trying to squeeze them so time was an issue.

I will get into a little more detail in a week or so when things start getting interesting :)

Would a plant that's flipped after a week of veg show the same stretch as a plant that's been vegged for 4 weeks or more ?

you know...that's a real noodlescratcher.

I would assume that yes,there would be a difference in the morphological changes between two different takes on the same "plant" subjected to different environments. (as in vegetated clone vs.practically no veg. clone)

It would take some familiarity with the subject in test...you know,being able to tell that "point of no return" ...as in recognizing that period in between when the clone starts to stretch to the point when she explodes into full blown pistil production.(Even taking into account how much longer they pack on length and girth at the branches further into the flowering phase!)

Wether the size of the plant at the onset of the "flip" dictates the duration of the stretch as the plants begin flowering...I'd say,-yes,there could be a difference in stretch in two compared examples of the same clone- (don't quote me though...I could be very wrong on that!) due to the fact that how a plant regulates hormone dispersal is proportionate to it's overall size when it begins to "die".When the "hemp" of the plant is ripe...I think it takes a bit longer to push out floral growth at it's branch tips.(?)

A good way to tell would be to take measures of both the vegetated and the non-vegetated plants and compare the numbers to formulate detailed ratios before,throughout and after the induction period.I'm sure it would look as if one has outdone the other...but the numbers would probably quash any doubt of a difference if there's reason to doubt it!

I'm almost sure if there would be a difference in the stretch period/stretch length between a clone that's had veg time compared to another clone that hasn't...it would be probably be very minimal.(observable-but not obvious!) I don't think that would cause a variance in potency between the two examples...just as long as the conditions are right for the bud to ripen!

Yeah...it would be neat if the public were given a detailed outline of what exactly to look for.
But then again,were the seeds to be grown out by people who "wouldn't give them the chance they deserved" or if people grew them out with a biased opinion of what exactly to look for...the wrong people could say it wasn't a good product due to what they were expecting versus what was their end result.

I'm sure a PM to Shantibaba would maybe find you indulged of what exactly it is you wanna know about the Super SilverHz :p (you know,like for pointers and such on how to identify favourable examples..."signs" or "echoes" of their most cherished parents !!)

bye!
ayayaille...

Last edited:
SSH is coming along real nice. I can already see some real nice phenos coming in. Just about the end of week 3. got some frosty looking girls. These plants smell amazing. They have a range of smells from cat piss, cedar wood, sandlewood, hazy smells. cant wait to see these get further along.

Attachments

• IMG_1298.JPG
    IMG_1298.JPG
    591.4 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_1299.JPG
    IMG_1299.JPG
    590.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1300.JPG
    IMG_1300.JPG
    723.2 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1301.JPG
    IMG_1301.JPG
    675.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1302.JPG
    IMG_1302.JPG
    520.1 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1303.JPG
    IMG_1303.JPG
    634.5 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_1304.JPG
    IMG_1304.JPG
    576.6 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_1305.JPG
    IMG_1305.JPG
    530.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_1306.JPG
    IMG_1306.JPG
    602.6 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1307.JPG
    IMG_1307.JPG
    633.9 KB · Views: 11
Plants are coming along nice some frosty girls are happening. the smells are amazing !! You can see most are similar except one is much more hazy looking IMO But my joy turned to frustration again ! found one hermie plant :mad:
To bad cuz it had a very nice smell !
I checked the mom she did show the same intersex problem. Which tells me it was the plant all along. I need to start paying closer attention to moms before I take cuttings I think.

Attachments

• IMG_1386.JPG
    IMG_1386.JPG
    441 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_1387.JPG
    IMG_1387.JPG
    608.6 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_1388.JPG
    IMG_1388.JPG
    521.3 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1389.JPG
    IMG_1389.JPG
    532.5 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_1390.JPG
    IMG_1390.JPG
    619.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1391.JPG
    IMG_1391.JPG
    615 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1392.JPG
    IMG_1392.JPG
    588.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    443.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1396.JPG
    IMG_1396.JPG
    363.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Damn... If you haven't found it yet, I think we need to book as trip to Thailand or Africa and go on foot. You have grown out some of the most amazing indoor shit I have seen in a long time.

Thanks arpege !!
wait til you see the CBD sk/h pics a great strain but not without issues .....

I think we need to book as trip to Thailand or Africa and go on foot.

Ya iam down !! want to find some REAL Durban poison :) maybe some swazi ??

It would be amazing to do a trip. I watch some of the other trips online and although I don't respect them as breeders I love what they are experiencing. Its disgusting some of the ignorance that spouts out of their mouths but hey we are not there to say Whaaaaaaaaat?

Back