Looking for cutting suggestion from a shop near me.

visceraeyes88

Ok. Hey guys. I'm waiting on my Mr nice beans to get here and on some seeds to sex, so I'm going to do a quick clone run. I'm not really up on ally of the newer cookie and desert strains that this shop has and would like some help picking.
Not too picky. I like all stones, but don't want to be glued to the couch with every strain.
https://genotypea2.wixsite.com/website is the strain list.
I am not affiliated with these guys whatsoever, just have heard ally of good things.
Thanks

I tryed legit sour diesel few years ago and really 'iked it... It also seems to be the one with the most sativa influence in the high of the listing.
I suppose it' s a lemon skunk x sour d... Sounds good to me.
But I've just seen the also have the east coast SD cut... So would go for this one finally.

Last edited:
Ended up grabbing....
Chem 91
Animal face
Fire og x true og
Glueberry
Pretty excited. Going to do some chucking withe the chem and some Shanti beans when I can.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Also, the lemon sour diesel was a barney's farm cut and I tend to stay away.

i dont know is a french cut

french touch seeds sell the back cross amazing weed one of the best i ever smoke
i have loose the mother 2 years ago
i take a packet last year only guys no girl
i try to have a freebiz from the compagny but the guys is an ass hole he promise to send me another finaly he never do it

the sour jack of alien growshop was amazing sour diesel the most strong odor i ever smell you smoke a spliff and you clothing smeel weed for 2 weeks

"Rez de Reservoir Seeds also worked on genetics which made it possible to offer different versions, including Sour Diesel IBL from which comes the famous French clone Riri selected in 2006, tested at more than 24% THC."

a pic of the mother cut i do indoor some years ago

View media item 79
on the website madstrain they seeling a strain call sour deazel (dont know this breeder) the description of the strain:

Our first grow with the lineage Sour Diesel goes back up at the beginning of 2007 with the discovery of a gold nugget on an underground French-speaking forum. This plant was so exceptional that it was directly distributed by his selector to the team which managed the forum, which we had in the time the chance and honor to be member of. His name: Sour Diesel Riri cut.

A high-powered clone on all the aspects witch stemming from a selection on a Sour Diesel IBL created by REZ the breeder of Reservoir Seeds.

Surprisingly, this cut improves all the aspects of her mother, the famous Sour Diesel, also known under the name of East Coast Sour Diesel. The taste is kept and strengthened, the production improved and the effect is more potent.

After numerous tests to try to reproduce this clone in the form of seeds it seemed to us that the best combination consisted in gathering the mother and her daugther again.

This new reunion returns Sour Deezal very close to her mother, the unique Sour Diesel Riri Cut. She develops a powerful taste of citronella and lavender which stays for a long time in mouth.

This weed is a truly Top Chelf Dank for connoisseurs looking for a powerful sativa cerebral effect. The production is pretty good and the flowers on certain plants are so hard that they almost do not lose volume in the drying stage.

This strain as wonderfull as she’s, like all the princess, she’s however a little whimsical, so, please really take caution for hot temperatures and the variations of pH and EC. The addition of CAL\MAG is generally commendable.

The yields on this strain in extraction are interesting and generally the terpenes are well preserved when it is about fresh plants: Fresh Frozen Bubble Hash or BHO Live Resin.

From the medicinal point of view, with a powerful, high, and psychoactive effect Sour Deezal is adapted to relieve the pains, the depression as well as the chronic fatigue.

Last edited:
Rez, really known as Rezdog is a knob.
He originally found a few bag seeds in a sack of sour diesel he scored in newyork.
According to him they were all female so he had to reverse one to get pollen (wanna bet they were all hermie? and that's how the bagseed occured?).
The first beans he released were hermie prone, bad. The original he named just sour diesel. Later on thru whatever he did he fixed the hermie issues and started calling it east coast sour diesel and went on to have about a bazillion revisions (v2, v3,etc.).
Rezdog is best known for snitching out Gypsy Nirvana....now I dont care much for Gypsy, but, you just dont rat people out like rez did.
I have strong suspicions that he is also known as chemdog, but I cant prove it....the likeness of names, the times of appearance, a few other factors all add up.
BTW this is all from the old overgrow forum where rez got his start.....I was there as were probably a few of you older gents.
Remember those days ?
But I digress, ecsd is some damn fine herb.

He originally found a few bag seeds in a sack of sour diesel he scored in newyork.
According to him they were all female so he had to reverse one to get pollen (wanna bet they were all hermie? and that's how the bagseed occured?).
The first beans he released were hermie prone, bad. The original he named just sour diesel. Later on thru whatever he did he fixed the hermie issues and started calling it east coast sour diesel and went on to have about a bazillion revisions (v2, v3,etc.).
Rezdog is best known for snitching out Gypsy Nirvana....now I dont care much for Gypsy, but, you just dont rat people out like rez did.
I have strong suspicions that he is also known as chemdog, but I cant prove it....the likeness of names, the times of appearance, a few other factors all add up.
BTW this is all from the old overgrow forum where rez got his start.....I was there as were probably a few of you older gents.
Remember those days ?

the chemdog is suposse to be an ancester of the sour diesel
the sour diesel is an accidental cross of a chemdog X with a hermie of superskunk X nl X big skunk korean (something like that)
i agree all the good diesel i grow have a hermi tendency but the polem is always sterile for me

i think you are proach of the true

Remember those days ?

so, one of my best friends will not deal w/ anyone who snitches' as that's why he went to jail. Rez showed him court documentation refuting these claims. so, apparently Rez is willing and able to prove that he did not snitch on gypsy if asked. My friend did not know Rez till Rez commented on his Sour Diesel pictures on Instagram. This man is paranoid, dislikes snitches, so, that's my only opinion on Rez. my snitch hating friend feels differently than the rest of the world.

Ended up grabbing....
Chem 91
Animal face
Fire og x true og
Glueberry
Pretty excited. Going to do some chucking withe the chem and some Shanti beans when I can.
Thanks for the suggestions.
Also, the lemon sour diesel was a barney's farm cut and I tend to stay away.

Genotype A2 is a decent place to get clones from. some of my friends have gotten clones from them and it was good smoke when finished. I do feel that some of their varieties may have been weakened from stressful conditions on the moms though, and they do benefit heavily from synthetic w/ lots of microbials, or organics w/ worms in the soil, and full spectrum type lighting/ or some summer sun to come back to full vigor. as one friend who does bare bones hydro has trouble keeping clones from there around for longer than a year, and another only has to buy a variety from them once, and does organics at his house, and helps his dad w/ his synthetics w/ microbials into soilless media.

I like your choices! I hope you got a chemmy chem 91 and not a lemony one! as I have smoked both types of chem 91 from friends who got cuttings from there at different times.

If you still have space and cash, try and snag clones of : Old Family Purple, The White, the Gelato 33, the Larry OG, GMO x Ghost, Princess Leia, Nic the Bruiser, and the SFV OG x Triangle Kush.

Since you intend to make seeds, you should really consider getting the white, gelato, and Larry cuts. if they prove to be legit they are wonderful breeding partners. the white lets the other parent's effects shine through while adding frost and indica structure, only slightly mellowing out the effect, the gelato is part of the modern breeding scene so its worth doing, and larry is an old school clone that is lemony og goodness,

The guy leafdoctor1 has won some of the local flower and concentrate competitions that were happening from 2014-2017. I've never smoked bad flower from him, IDK if He still does, but He dropped off flower to a few of the Detroit dispensaries back in the time frame I mentioned. hit up weed maps and check it out, he may have flower of what he has available as clones through genotype a2.

My friend is raving about the nic the bruiser flower he is getting from his friend, and all I hear is "I need to bring you this NtB to try!" and I keep saying, "stop smoking before you head over to help and you will remember to bring it"

I haven't gotten clones from there as I have never looked at the menu and seen something I wanted that I didn't have seed of(or its hybrids/cousins) or access to the same or similar from a friend. that may have changed, as I want that SFV x Triangle, and the OFP if they are priced well. lets me get different packs from the breeder. I am pretty sure that the sfv triangle is By CSI Humboldt, and I know the Old Family Purple Is.

Don't Knock the Lemon Sour Diesel if its the cut that's been floating around for over a decade. someone w/ a small warehouse did a huge hunt and passed cuts around metro Detroit and its quite the lemon Indica w/ some head feels.

Nuff said

he is apparently the father of kind bud

Is this a weed forum or a gossip column?
Both!
Nuff said
he is apparently the father of kind bud

until I run background checks myself, It is all both true and not true. Unless we read the court documents, We won't know the exact truth of the matter. and its only like 150 bucks to run a background check on someone and a few hours of scrolling through the associated documents it turns up. I don't care enough about Rez or Sour Diesel to do that.
my snitch hating friend who has been growing since the late 90s/early 2000s feels that his documentation is solid. so that's on him if he is wrong.
But, just sayin, the person who gets off w/ probation is usually the snitch, not the one who does jail time. so, if Rez did actual jail time, he may not have snitched.

Sammy "The Bull" Gravano served 5 years in prison and he was a snitch.

Longball
and 5 years for 19 murders, only 1 served after the trial. 5 years for 19 murders seems pretty equivalent to a couple years probation for snitching on your grower associates, when you consider the severity of the crime. one is VICE, the other is actual crime.

instead of believing hearsay on the internet, dig up the court documents. In the USA you can get access to court documents for any case that hasn't been sealed. We could all know the truth if we really wanted to. someone could even make a wikipedia page about the case in question. link to it every time this topic comes up.

Hello Mimedpatient!

After working 35 years in the New York State Criminal Justice system I am quite knowledgeable about the court system, what can be accessed, and about rats! If a rats evidence is used in court then the defendant MUST be given a copy of the rats signed statement or a mistrial will be declared. At least in New York. Anyone who has been ratted on knows exactly who ratted on them and what they said. I can assure you that in New York State growing MJ is not a VICE, it is a actual crime. Of course, I grow it anyway, but I am retired! :) It is much easier to find facts about the truth than it is to find facts about lies!

Longball

Back