Longball's 2022 Summer Outdoor Grow Pictorial and Other Nonsense

@Dog said: "Lol, Longball. My mom was the opposite, my brother and I used to play the game," let's make mom say the F word."

Hey, Dog! Did you ever get your Mom to say the F word? What did you have to do to get her to say it?

Longball

Last edited:
A Pair Of Queens

Not a bad start to a hand if you are playing Texas Hold 'Em(a poker game).

Early Queen
EQ A.jpg

This Jack Herer plant is taking unbelievable amounts of water! Maybe because the leaves are so big? Plant on left is older and a foot taller.
JH A.jpg

Speaking of Texas, here's a Texas Limo for you.
MNS TexasLimo.jpg

Longball

The Jack Herer...

has finally overtaken the Grand Daddy Purple in height. However, the GDP was starting to flower when first given to me. WTF? When I set it outside the flowers slowly died and the plant was dormant for a few weeks. It had been putting out 11 leafs to a cluster. It is now starting to put out single leaves and some threes, so there is hope.
Size.jpeg

GDP(L) and Jack Herer(R), very different leaf structures.
Leaf.jpeg

CBD Shark Shock seems to be doing just fine! :)

CSS.jpeg

Glass Pony picked up another award in the Jam Band category. Not sure if there is a connection between winning awards and Fame & Fortune. That seems to be more dependent on the Flying Fickle Finger of Fate!
Glass Pony Award.jpg

I think the award looks better when I am in the picture ;) I did not realize that hat made my stomach look so big. I will wear a different hat to next show. Also camera angle makes me look as big as any 2 people in that picture. I think it is the phone camera!
Resized_20220618_185258.jpeg

Luckily, the plants are still alive....

as I am 'out of commission' and most likely will be for a couple more months. Luckily, I had just met a girl around that time and she asked if my plants needed to be watered. If it wasn't for her, the plants would be dead as I am unable to water them. Now she is spending 4 hours a day on the plants, learning everything I know about plants. As I am unable to dress myself or prepare food, she has been a great help there also. In a touching moment for me, the town has organized something that each night someone brings me over a fresh cooked dinner and hangs around a bit to help me out. I will admit to to shedding a tear on that one! I've always tried to spread good karma, I guess it does come back around! :) Not sure where me or my plants would be without the kindness and Love of all these wonderful people! :love:

The plants are doing fine. They look a bit better than in this picture as they needed some water and she did not know how use my camera. She has never smoked pot before and has never grown pot before. Strange how things turn out in life. To borrow a phrase; "What a long strange trip it's been!"
opt_P1050733.jpeg

Some people out there say that I am utterly stupid, others say I am absolutely fearless. In either case, I fractured my elbow into over a 100 pieces and there were a couple bones sticking out of my skin. Turns out I needed complete elbow replacement, part of the Ulnar bone had to cut off and the Ulnar nerve had to be moved to a new position. I don't remember much else as I had been on some 'Heroin' shit for about 10 days due to the pain.
Not my elbow but I'm sure it looked like this during surgery.
1-elbow-replacement-surgery-antonia-reevescience-photo-library.jpg

On the mend. 25 staples. They come out this Wednesday, then PT for 3-6 months. I will go back to work as a roadie next Friday. Stupid or fearless? The bands have also been involved in feeding me, doing dishes, etc. The bands have said they don't want me to do a lick of work, they just want me there. They will pick me up and drive me home. Hard to refuse that offer! It's been a hard row to hoe but I get by with a little help from my friends! :love:
On the mend.
elbo.jpeg

Have not logged in for a couple weeks so need to catch up over the next week or so. One-handed makes everything 2-3 times as slow. I hope to see that everyone's grow is doing great. Wishing everyone the best year ever!

Longball

Luckily, the plants are still alive....

as I am 'out of commission' and most likely will be for a couple more months. Luckily, I had just met a girl around that time and she asked if my plants needed to be watered. If it wasn't for her, the plants would be dead as I am unable to water them. Now she is spending 4 hours a day on the plants, learning everything I know about plants. As I am unable to dress myself or prepare food, she has been a great help there also. In a touching moment for me, the town has organized something that each night someone brings me over a fresh cooked dinner and hangs around a bit to help me out. I will admit to to shedding a tear on that one! I've always tried to spread good karma, I guess it does come back around! :) Not sure where me or my plants would be without the kindness and Love of all these wonderful people! :love:

The plants are doing fine. They look a bit better than in this picture as they needed some water and she did not know how use my camera. She has never smoked pot before and has never grown pot before. Strange how things turn out in life. To borrow a phrase; "What a long strange trip it's been!"
View attachment 62157

Some people out there say that I am utterly stupid, others say I am absolutely fearless. In either case, I fractured my elbow into over a 100 pieces and there were a couple bones sticking out of my skin. Turns out I needed complete elbow replacement, part of the Ulnar bone had to cut off and the Ulnar nerve had to be moved to a new position. I don't remember much else as I had been on some 'Heroin' shit for about 10 days due to the pain.
Not my elbow but I'm sure it looked like this during surgery.
View attachment 62158

On the mend. 25 staples. They come out this Wednesday, then PT for 3-6 months. I will go back to work as a roadie next Friday. Stupid or fearless? The bands have also been involved in feeding me, doing dishes, etc. The bands have said they don't want me to do a lick of work, they just want me there. They will pick me up and drive me home. Hard to refuse that offer! It's been a hard row to hoe but I get by with a little help from my friends! :love:
On the mend.
View attachment 62159

Have not logged in for a couple weeks so need to catch up over the next week or so. One-handed makes everything 2-3 times as slow. I hope to see that everyone's grow is doing great. Wishing everyone the best year ever!

Longball

:sick::sick::sick:
I know I’m a nurse and all but this is why I don’t work medical floors 🤮. Hope you’re feeling better and heal up quickly!!!

Thank you, @Fish! :) Yeah, I went and done it this time. Mix equal parts alcohol, stupidity, and fearlessness, and do stupid things, win stupid prizes! lol Shit is very painful and I am allergic to all painkillers! The Pharmacist said it is rare for people to to be allergic to oxycontin and hydromorphone. The hydromorphone worked for a while and I was very happy, but slowly I became allergic to it and developed hives all over :( So, now I just eat the pain. Think happy thoughts is my new painkiller! :)

Missed the site and glad to be back. Want to catch up and hope everyone's plants are doing fine. Also missed hassling that rascal, musashi!

Longball

Back