lisbon/portugal

I'm also interested in Lisbon's mmj? Is it how easily available in legal ways today? I have visited in the city couple of times and it's easy to get illegal hash from there, but it is many years ago. Also other MMJ friendly places for visiting? Nepal? Vietnam? India? Pakistan is also opening.

to found great cannabis in portugal is very hard
haschich is unsmokable and i only see weed one time in 10 travels in portugal
i always go with my own smoke

Compared to get fine weed where I live Lisbon is easy. There is many of scammers selling rubbish weed and hash in the centrum. But there were/is some places where you can buy good hash in low price and at least dealers say, that here police allow us to sell it. No its not very hard to find MMJ there. I hope you could do some of research before saying what just comes to your mouth? In Lisbon is coffee shop style cannabis shops, but are this for turist? Is it light cannabis? Do I need to see a doctor before get medical cannabis?

I went to Lisbona a few years ago.
Loved it! Especially the people, most quiet friendly, benevolent people in the world, really.
Easy to score here but most of what you get is very low grade Moroccan hash...ask to the people who hold the small coffee /drinks/ice creams little house in the parks.
And don't forget to try their delicious "pasteis de nata" with a bit of cinnamon powder on top it's to die for 🤤🤤🤤
img_2789-55.jpg

Loved it! Especially the people, most quiet friendly, benevolent people in the world, really.
Easy to score here but most of what you get is very low grade Moroccan hash...ask to the people who hold the small coffee /drink/ice cream little house in the parks.
And don't forget to try their delicious "pasteis de nata" with a bit of cinnamon powder on top it's to die for 🤤🤤🤤
View attachment 51019
I love Lisboa also, nicely different place to visit. Friendly people, easy to talk with. I hope to find legal cannabis there, or some other place when visiting there. Every time need to be careful when buying from the streets. Pasteis de nata looks delicious!

Easy to score here but most of what you get is very low grade Moroccan hash...ask to the people who hold the small coffee /drinks/ice creams little house in the parks.
View attachment 51019

les pasteisssssssssssssssssschhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back