Let's grow Super Silver Haze

Thanks @Swifty 😊 yes, I'm running B and C again and I'll try to keep them around! 🌱🌱
All my female SSH plants threw some pollen, because of terrible heat stress and dryness during that period of the grow...
What do you think I can expect of those seeds? Feminized offspring...? 😅
Yes, I recall it now.
Well I have not seen a hermi in SSH in my seed hunt and I don't recall others reporting so I guess that the chance of decent feminised seeds is high.
The odds are in your favor.:)

Looking forward to see them!

SSH C and SSH F were harvested on flowering day number 81. That was 12 days ago. The very rainy weather of the last two days is really slowing down the drying process... With about 80% humidity in my flat... I will start my dehumidifier tomorrow.

SSH C
View attachment 74784

View attachment 74785

View attachment 74786

Beautiful looks and smells! She still has this 'hazey lemon smell', I bet most people around here would instantly recognize. Will tell you more in the (pre-)smoke report!

SSH F

View attachment 74787

View attachment 74788

View attachment 74789

Quite sure that SSH F could have stayed another few weeks in this tent... but there are other plants waiting. So I couldn't really finish her, eventhough there are already some cloudy trichomes on her.
Sorry to say that, but she had one of the most disgusting smells I ever smelled on a plant, when I chopped her 😂 A tender mix of vomit and sh*t. Seriously disgusting. BUT after 12 days of slow drying there is nothing left of that. 🤔 Just floral notes with a tiny hint of incense. Never experienced such drastic changes in smell while drying.

Aha! The empty toilet paper roll tek...
A specialit...
yjKHDk0pAajISYNifTbDYWrrUNK.jpg

Here are some close ups of purely female flowers to forget about this accident:
SSH B
Do you remember how strong your lights were at this point. Were you using 100% of your LED's?

I'm a bit concerned I hamstrung some of my MM and SSH in early growth by having my LED turned down to 40% up until a few days ago. I've cycled it up to 60% by today.

Great diary btw! I love your photos! Even in early flower you make them look so regal.😁
Diesel840

Last edited:
Damn it @Diesel840 ! Sorry I didn't respond up until now! At this point my LED were running at 80% power (=200 watt).
My realfinalfullycured smoke report for SSH will follow 'soon', there isn't that much left of my harvest, but it's more than enough for that purpose!
Stay tuned 🌱

Damn it @Diesel840 ! Sorry I didn't respond up until now! At this point my LED were running at 80% power (=200 watt).
My realfinalfullycured smoke report for SSH will follow 'soon', there isn't that much left of my harvest, but it's more than enough for that purpose!
Stay tuned
😄 no worries, my friend. We all miss a post here or there.

I have my LED at 80% also. Similar wattage btw. My temps are still in the low 80's. It doesn't help that my windows frozen, so I can't get cooler air in there.

I'm really looking forward to reading your "realfinalfullycured" smoke report! I hope she was an enjoyable plant for you.

Have a Hazy day my friend.
Diesel840

Back