2x Shark Shock
1x Super Silver Haze A
1x SSH B
1x SSH C

Others:
1x Underdawg OG, fem.
3x Sour Diesel BX2
1x Neroli 91

The setup will be the same as in my Super Silver Haze grow!

Here are some pictures from early one till now (started in May):

DSCI1359_M7MagZx78T.jpeg
On the left side there are my SSH cuttings plus two other ones. In the right you can see the first wave of seeds. Not including Neroli 91 and Sour D BX2. I germinated those later on, when I got rid of my first CBD Ghandi and MasterkushSkunk D, because I was a paranoid dude, thinking I got the tobacco mosaic virus on them.

DSCI1536_e3dfO5Fu2U.jpeg

This nursery tent was quite filled out. You can see the SSH clones yellowing out due to overwatering and staying too long in their little pots....
The stem rub smells on Shark Shock and MasterkushSkunk are out of this world! Skunky-funky earthy oldschool 'haven't smelled this in a while' type of smell, that would quickly fill the whole room. Super excited about them 🌱

DSCI1542_3AA7YX3q7M.jpeg
Two weeks ago I up potted them and put them under 150 watts of LED. Here they are really thirsty...
From left to right and up to down..
SSH C, A, B, Sour D A, B;
Shark Shock B, MasterkushSkunk B, Underdawg OG, Sour D C;
Shark Shock A, CBD Ghandi, Neroli 91, MasterkushSkunk A.
MasterkushSkunk C (Not in the picture) is a male and has to go... Probably.
Still not sure about producing seeds...

DSCI1578_a3ho9Q1n49.jpeg
DSCI1576_CEBsu9pp7g.jpeg
Can't quite fit them all in one picture... πŸ˜‚
This one was taken today. Tomorrow I will take some clones, bend them down with a trellis and switch to 12/12.
They've all shown their sex. All females except Sour Diesel BX2 A and C. 'SDBX2 B' is the only one which still has to decide what she wants to be. Oh. Did I say she? Well, I hope she decides soon!

Green greetings 🌱

It's flowering day 47.
All plants have lost their lower leafs over the last two weeks. Maybe my soilmix was a little weaker this time. They really started to fade in the last few days.
I'm still on a 12h on/12h off light rythm. I will reduce to 11,5h on/12,5h off by tomorrow, so that the longer flowering plants Super Silver Haze plants (A,B,C), Sour Diesel BX2... will finish a little faster.
The Super Silver Haze plants started clawing in the last few days and don't seem to be that happy anymore. I did a little top dressing with horn meal, kelp, alfalfa and compost about two weeks ago on all plants except them, maybe they would have liked that top dress, too. πŸ˜…
Today I stack some bamboo sticks in their (SSHs) pots to keep them upright. I know that this can hurt the root system if you do it that late, but they were all over the place and I had to do something about it.
By the way I'm still a little high of the SSH C spliff I smoked a good three hours ago!

DSCI1787_jR2jKS2J6a.jpeg

Lights out
DSCI1810_S68OZMvf0R.jpeg

Shark Shock A
DSCI1772_0Ma5fXXl9P.jpeg
She has some fruity-skunky smells. Sadly she threw some bananas on her lower parts. And does in her upper parts right now. Some trichomes in on the leafs are clearly bernsteinfarben. I think I will harvest her in the next few days!
DSCI1782_7MqmndNm74.jpeg

Shark Shock B
DSCI1776_MY1a34T69O.jpeg

DSCI1775_4KhxYf0O9s.jpeg
She is just a beauty and probably will give me my biggest LED-grown buds ever. Now I'm up for the 'coca-cola-can challenge' @Mr. Brown ! πŸ˜‰

CBD Gandhi
DSCI1769_D82DjQQV5y.jpeg
Another really esthetic plant in my tent. Lovely structure and leaf pattern. Has a super familiar smell that I just can't describe properly... Will try to do so next time!

MasterkushSkunk B (yeah, it's B, not A as I said last time. I mixed them up...πŸ˜…)
DSCI1773_9IuDYoot1N.jpeg
Wonderful structure. Will get big, too. Oily to the touch and pretty earthy smell.

MasterkushSkunk A
DSCI1780_9TfozHV77G.jpeg
A little smaller buds, but the smell is more intense. Kushy-skunky smell that gives you that 'ahhhh I know that smell from many years ago' moment, even if you are a youngster like I am!

Last edited:
Super Silver Haze A,B and C
DSCI1794_xoDKdpEd6q.jpeg
DSCI1795_oFLVmYe38u.jpeg
DSCI1781_wnzzfcXG67.jpeg

Underdawg OG
DSCI1805_MzqaeyHp9i.jpeg
I really like that plant. The last seed I did not keep a cutting of was a really special plant. Really funky, earthy, intense smell. Very oily resin!

Neroli 91
DSCI1768_4o4wHLAv0h.jpeg
Deep kushy-earthy smells. I think she will be a potent one.

Sour Diesel BX2
DSCI1802_MXxS48i879.jpeg
DSCI1766_AJbV9Rnb8Q.jpeg
What a funny looking plant. But I really like those dark green, waxy leafs. She really smells fuely and funky.

It's flowering day 47.
All plants have lost their lower leafs over the last two weeks. Maybe my soilmix was a little weaker this time. They really started to fade in the last few days.
I'm still on a 12h on/12h off light rythm. I will reduce to 11,5h on/12,5h off by tomorrow, so that the longer flowering plants Super Silver Haze plants (A,B,C), Sour Diesel BX2... will finish a little faster.
The Super Silver Haze plants started clawing in the last few days and don't seem to be that happy anymore. I did a little top dressing with horn meal, kelp, alfalfa and compost about two weeks ago on all plants except them, maybe they would have liked that top dress, too. πŸ˜…
Today I stack some bamboo sticks in their (SSHs) pots to keep them upright. I know that this can hurt the root system if you do it that late, but they were all over the place and I had to do something about it.
By the way I'm still a little high of the SSH C spliff I smoked a good three hours ago!

View attachment 77096

Lights out
View attachment 77097

Shark Shock A
View attachment 77098
She has some fruity-skunky smells. Sadly she threw some bananas on her lower parts. And does in her upper parts right now. Some trichomes in on the leafs are clearly bernsteinfarben. I think I will harvest her in the next few days!
View attachment 77099

Shark Shock B
View attachment 77100

View attachment 77101
She is just a beauty and probably will give me my biggest LED-grown buds ever. Now I'm up for the 'coca-cola-can challenge' @Mr. Brown ! πŸ˜‰

CBD Gandhi
View attachment 77102
Another really esthetic plant in my tent. Lovely structure and leaf pattern. Has a super familiar smell that I just can't describe properly... Will try to do so next time!

MasterkushSkunk B (yeah, it's B, not A as I said last time. I mixed them up...πŸ˜…)
View attachment 77103
Wonderful structure. Will get big, too. Oily to the touch and pretty earthy smell.

MasterkushSkunk A
View attachment 77104
A little smaller buds, but the smell is more intense. Kushy-skunky smell that gives you that 'ahhhh I know that smell from many years ago' moment, even if you are a youngster like I am!

I'm looking forward for your Coca Cola can photo :love: I bet it will be a great motivation for me ;)

Keep it growing
MB

It's flowering day 47.

View attachment 77096

Lights out
View attachment 77097

Shark Shock A
View attachment 77098
View attachment 77099

Shark Shock B
View attachment 77100

View attachment 77101

CBD Gandhi
View attachment 77102

View attachment 77103

MasterkushSkunk A
View attachment 77104

Bernstein Trichomes, SD Bx2 and a Shark Shock that looks almost spot on like the auction picture...good stuff you got going! Setup and work looking super clean but sometimes they just pop up like...

screen-shot-2019-10-10-at-110745-am-1570724547156.png

Back