Lets do this - 2x 600w wardrobe vert

Kiwi Grows

Hey guys,

Coming back with a bang. I'm building a design for a friend I've had in the back of my head for a while now.

I'm going vert. 2x 600w per wardrobe. Now height is limited to 2.2m. Yes 400w would be better, no I'm not going to use 400w's this time around.

For the dimensions I'm going 1.35mx1.35m. I was going to go for 8 plants per 600w but have changed this to 12 due to the height restrictions.

The wardrobe(s) will be always on 12/12. I've got 400w veg. The goal is to have 4x 600w cropping every 18 days or so (dependent on strain, currently growing out 20 medman and a whole lot of walkabout).

Now this will be drain to waste pumice.

Any idea/comments? Is 1.35mx1.35m too small for a 600w vert? Do I really need to go to 1.5mx1.5m?

Looking at canna nutes until I can source the materials to make my own..

What do you think?

Kiwi

hi kiwi

your vertical perpetual sounds like it will produce well for you and will keep you busy, personally i'd use the 1.5 x 1.5 space, you've enough light and the extra space could make things a lot easier for you, imho it would better to be slightly too big than too small and cramped and you may find the 1.5 space is perfect anyway

good luck with your build

Yes 1.5m would be optimal but it's a little too big for where I want it..

I might later build a 1.5m one and put 2x 400w in the 1.35m one. Will see how it goes.

Kiwi

with 600w in there I'd think you'd need some pretty beefy extraction to keep temperatures optimum.

AII

Inspirational Images

Just Cleaning My Computer And These Images May Spark A Ideastorm ;)
JKP:)

Attachments

• Inside Agrowtent- Amazing.jpg
    Inside Agrowtent- Amazing.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Light Placement With Wilmawall- V-SOG.jpg
    Light Placement With Wilmawall- V-SOG.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Lumen8 Grow Lamps.png
    Lumen8 Grow Lamps.png
    31.9 KB · Views: 6
  • SideMinder- Pi- Rack Vertical.jpg