Legend from the hamper!

sysadmin

This strain has long been of interest and is first up from a kick ass hh 2016 deal. Just starting the germ and while the hamper I most liked is filled with mostly haze hybrids, I do very much love a strong true g13-- crossed with mns skunk it seems hard to go wrong. Stay tuned it should be worth the wait.

hh2016.jpg

mnsg13sk.jpg

Last edited:
nice snag

sys,

I hope to see a good grow on these. I have a 10pack waiting for me when I can again. I've had her about 3-4 years now. I value her highly for meds. I vaguely remember a former member here named Hempy. It was his description of this strain that ignited my mind. I can't wait to see how these turn out for you.

I've since moved on to different ideas to medicate. Namely higher % sativa's, but still keep this one for the next run. Best to you, and may it be green...Ns

Subscribed :D

Have some G13xSkunk in the bank as well. Won't be in my first couple years of runs I believe but watching your thread might move her up the ranks a little bit ;)

Let's see the show :D

9/10 germ rate in 24 hours, always liked the paper towel method myself. General experience is very dark seeds like the one below will not germ. Will give them 4-6 weeks vegging before flower.

g13skgerm.jpg

Seedlings are up, mostly under flour rack but while mh is on they sit at the edge of the mover. Like sunflowers, cannabis will track the sun (click the image twice for better view). These seedling will be well behind other clones so I will try to give them as much strong light to veg under for next 4+- weeks. Likely they will be behind other clones in flower cycle but for now moving along.

Last edited:
6 females and 3 males. The males are quite handsome with large tight flowering sacs. Females are looking good, stretching but staying fairly compact. Should be ready in 6 weeks and will update with some shots and smoke reports.

The plants went about 8 weeks, took them down last night. Pretty much as expected, some very indica leaning plants vs a few more skunky. The smells are mostly of rank musk or cat spray. Looks like a pretty stony strain vs cerebral but will find out in a few weeks! Will probably re-run 2 or 3 as they seemed like bigger yielders. The biggest and more g13 threw a few nanners.

(indy dom)

(sk dom)

Last edited:
Nice on sysadmin!

Sad to hear the G13 leaning phenos threw some nanners :(
But I think I remember reading something about the G13 containing hermie genetics. Unfortunate...

To me the question with hermies is always "is the smoke worth it?" so I am anxiously awaiting the smoke report :D

Any news on the males?
Did you have something noteworthy or something you kept?

Stay frosty my friend

Broseidon

hey man
Yeah, not sure why a few males sacs showed, but on the most g13 a few popped around week 4-5, then a few more late in flower. Not even sure they threw pollen though. Hermies always seemed like a natural trait in certain cannabis. I ended up tossing the males prior to breeding, mostly b/c I have hundreds of pc seeds plus other mns strains never opened, so realized who am I kidding!

Sampled a little, but still not cured. The more g13 leaners have a more menthol/pine scent setting up which would be expected for heavy indy dom. Regarding the skunk pheno it looks like typical sk/indy cross. Trying not to be biased as I tend to prefer more sativa phenos but have a buddy who really likes indicas so he should be a good judge of g13/sk worthy phenos.

Have been sampling some of the curing bud. Dried but still needs a final cure out. Taste varies, the G13 side has a more typical hashy/pine flavor, with some funk undertone. The sk leaning pheno taste predominately skunky but not fruity, more acrid. The high is strong-- introspective but clear. You can rip a few good ones without worry of any freakout. Exhaled smoke is a bit acrid and lingers around. A bit early to say for sure and the top buds from each plant are at bottom of jars (deliberately!) but so far I like the g13 leaning phenos a bit more.

Back