leave problem on hempy bucket

basicamo

Hey guys,
i have 3 strawberry cough(dp) and 3 power flower (rqs) in 4 l hempy buckets, started in coco jiffies. some (2/6) look too yellow/ have some brighter spots in the leaves.
- they are under a 250 w hps with 18/6 since 18 days, feeding every 2-3 day.
- nutes ghe 3 part + hesi root stimulator + (once only: 6% epsom salt solution in distilled water)
- tap water starting with 7.6 ph and 0,5 EC was mixed with MGB up until (0.6 at first, with almost 0 nutes because of the tap water starting EC) 0.8 EC and ph 5.8-6.1. feeding them around 700 ml with a 20--30 % drain. plain ph adjusted water every third feeding.
- last feeding i went up to ec 0.9 and added the epsom salt solution with (6g/1l = ~6mg/ml). after that particular feeding i think one of the leaves of the already weird looking leave plant curled slighty downwards.
i have been reading a lot of deficiency guides, but i cant really figure out what i could be. i was thinking magnesiumdeficiency first, as
i read it happens with the GHE 3part series and/or calcium. my tap water comes with 45 mg calcium / l + 9 mg magnesium / l.
ive started feeding them nutes around a week after the first pair of leaves. i ve been watering them every second or third day. one of the plants showed the brighter spots right from the first leave, one other started later. 2 look still fine, while slighty bright green.
any help is really appreciated
somehow my upload failed, so im sry for the link.
Imgur 5 pictures

spots are mag deficiency (w/o looking at pics). Using GH 3 part nutes? STOP! read up on Lucas Formula using only micro and bloom. Then add cal mag as its always needed.

Ph for IRB's Individual Reservoir Buckets is 5.8 ~ 6.2 nominal (Hempy is just someone trying to take credit for a method detailed in Mother Earth News back in the 60s)

YJ

thanks for your reply man.
but i have read lucas formula is problematic sometimes, i was sticking to useless 3part formula. i added calmag now once per feeding (2ml/5ml, half of the recommended dosis) and em1 (10ml/5l).
they havent improved much yet, but theyve grown a bit. dont you think its weird only 1 plants showed mag deficiency?

Back