• MrNice will have maintenance starting Tuesday, until Sunday. Update includes loading speed optimization, platform and plugins updates. Forum may be losed for few minutes intermittently.

LB's 2024 outdoor container grow

I'm using it wrong, or haven't set it up right,

^^^As a betting man, I'd place a small wager on this. I have a Alcatel flip-fone so no help here. Something to try - it would never work in USA but maybe Canada is different? Look up camera settings in the manual or on the Samsung website. Your answer will be there. Google and YouTube will also have correct settings. A little harder than the manual or website but out there. I'd place a larger wager on that. Not sure you have heard of Alcatel but I have heard of Samsung and Android. Someone else in Canada may have one that you can chat with. Friend? Co-worker?

"Until then, I need to figure out which software provides the best quality, from what I'm starting out with"

This will be the easiest part of your journey.

Longball

Group Shot - You can almost kinda see all 8 of them. All those yellow leaves are not leaf fade. They are from a couple months ago in July. I was bed-ridden and could not get out to to the deck to water and feed them. All the fan leaves turned yellow and the plants were drooping and bending over. We both recovered a bit. All new fan leaves have been green. Wasn't sure what to do about the yellow leaves. There would be no photosynthesis but yet they were still tracking the sun. While I guess there was no chlorophyll or nitrogen in them they keep tracking the sun so maybe they could still provide the plant with stored up sugar and other nutrients and minerals? Don't know for sure. Got a lot to learn about growing. :confused:

Group 092424 DSC_3475 LR-optimized.jpg

Afghan Haze #2

Afghan Haze #2 092424 DSC_3469 LR-optimized.jpg

Afghan Haze #2

Afghan Haze #2 092424 DSC_3471 LR-optimized.jpg

Afghan Haze #1 seeded. Afghan Haze X Early Queen, can't wait to try these!

Afghan Haze #1 092424 DSC_3398 LR-optimized.jpg

Early Queen #1

Early Queen #1 092424 DSC_3454 LR-1-optimized.jpg

Early Queen #1 - same cola with picture taken a little more to the left and lower. Also flash is on. According to coach-man you should always use flash in bright sunshine if subject is close enough. The flash will even out the light and lessen the harsh shadows caused by the bright sunlight. It was free so I tried it.

Early Queen #1 082224 DSC_3371 LR-optimized.jpg

Afghan Haze #4

Afghan Haze #4 092424 DSC_3465 LR-optimized.jpg

Afghan Haze #4

Afghan Haze #4 092424 DSC_3436 LR-optimized.jpg

MNS Unknown

MNS Uknown 092424 DSC_3486 LR-optimized.jpg

MNS Unknown

MNS Unknown 092424 DSC_3443 LR-optimized.jpg

Back