La Nina

Dawn

This is La Nina #1
Looks and smells just like Widow.Unique burnt musty smell with the normal vegetative smell.

IWI1SQc.jpg

LOToFgl.jpg

Does La Nina smell or smoke similar to Moby Dick?

Moby Dick have this oldschool pine citrus smell and taste with a nice warm up happy high that i really like. However moby dick isnt being sold as regular seeds anymore so im looking for similar options without needing to use feminized seeds.

Does La Nina smell or smoke similar to Moby Dick?

Moby Dick have this oldschool pine citrus smell and taste with a nice warm up happy high that i really like. However moby dick isnt being sold as regular seeds anymore so im looking for similar options without needing to use feminized seeds.

This is the first time I have grown this strain. Hopefully someone can answer that.

I am looking forward to the onion smell growers here have described.

OK, so I took 1 puff of the La Nina for the first time. I like to try the stuff I grow even though I don't smoke. OMG! It is the strongest strain ever! I mean come on one puff? Super soaring high that left me paralyzed. I had to lay down or I was going to fall down. All I could do was stare into space. I didn't have racing thoughts but I thought some strange abstract stuff. Not usually my thing. It went on until I lost consciousness. I could hear things like my mother moving about the home but I couldn't get up. I wasn't numb, I just couldn't move. It was like 4 in the afternoon and I was stuck until 11pm. Then I was able to get up, make my mother something to eat and I went back to bed till 4am. The head high was so great I could not contain it. I just went into space and had all kinds of thoughts. I was a little scary but not like panic weed you can get. You could definitely feel the body buzz but the expanded head space was so much greater. I couldn't imagine what Nevilles Haze would be like as this was way too much already. I feel like I went for the ride of my life. The G13/Haze(ac) is much gentler and more my style. Which is a nice soaring high with a gentle down into a relaxed sleep. You will not get that from La Nina! La Nina was fast onset, sky rocket into space, and it just keeps ascending! If you're looking for something that lasts La Nina is it. My grow did not go well for what ever reason but I did get it finished. I didn't get the onion smell but that's ok. The buds smell fresh and minty. The smoke was thick and kind of bland but the effects more than make up for it!

IMG_0685.jpgIMG_0686.jpg

Back