KALI MIST (Serious Seeds)

PERIPHERY

Hi!
First..Sorry for My bad English..I am from east europe and in school only Russian-compulsory..
That's argument why I post more foto and few comments..
From 33seeds (2packs) I had a 20females..Selection best Indica and best Sativa pheno..Here's Mama from Indica pheno......>
IMG_1561.jpg

I clon these two pheno-Mamas......>
IMG_0120.jpg

Last edited:
I used......>
IMG_0587.jpg

Plagron-Grow mix for little klon-roots & Plagron-Bat mix for Flower time..
Fertilizers... Canna-Rhyzotonic
Plagron-Alga Grow
-Alga Bloom
-Green Sensation
-Phytamin
Bio Nova-Ex-cell
-Spraymix
Floraservis-Darina 4
Advanced Hydro-Enzymes
-Final Solution

Last edited:
Thats a very nice looking garden you have there :)
You did great job with those KaliMist plants.Thanx for sharing the pics and the grow details.

Ive heard very good things about Kali Mist from those who have grown her. Simon has a respectable operation and I look forward to growing some of his varietys. To my knowledge the Kali Mist has been 3 different versions, the last worked version being an attempt to gain a more sativa profile similar to the original Kali Mist.

The genetics are South east asian origin it is said, with some speculation leaning towards the Cambodian side as far as rumors.

Hi Jesse,
yeah i think i remember reading about the latest re-worked version of Kali Mist in Weedworld sometime last year?, heard alot of good things about this strain as well although never had the chance to grow out any of Simon's genetics so far, do you know the reason for them dropping the number of beans from 15 to 10 last year?, peace, Herb

Hi herb,

I havent grow Kali Mist myself yet although I ve heard so many good things about this strain. I d love to try it sometime though I ve heard the pre ~96 version was different and better. Simon seems one of the very best breeders out there so I d love to try any of his work in the future.

do you know the reason for them dropping the number of beans from 15 to 10 last year?, peace, Herb
As for the seedpacks..Has the price dropped or is it the same now?
If its the same price..then the reason..greed perhaps?..Anyway I ve sampled some ''Kali Mist'' plants but I dont know for sure if they were really Simon's work..liked the smoke quite a lot I have to say.Really nice sativa high.

Hi L33t,
..price is the same..10seeds 80euro..in Seedbay 98$
Why?I don't know..Also Sensi Seeds 10seeds..
..NL 5 X Haze 153$..Jack Herer 153$..

Very nice grow, i have only tried Kali Mist once but i would love to grow her some day.
You give the strain much justice!

Up!up!up!

Thanks furball..
..This summer been Extreme Heat..Last 2weeks(12&13week for Sativa pheno) 40-43C!!
Kali_Mist_harvest073.jpg

Kali_Mist_harvest126.jpg

Kali_Mist_harvest128.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice work m8, some good stuff u grown there! Got some Kali's on the go myself, clone from original Kali still in early stages, will be well pleased if they end up looking as good as yours m8 :)

5 months cured buds (indica pheno)........>

Thanks budski..Kali Mist is a very special plant...
IMG_2291.jpg

IMG_2367.jpg

IMG_2295.jpg

Last edited:
Exellent job-I`ve wanted to grow Kali Mist for years now-I would love to read a smoke report on this grow and please don`t worry about your English-we will understand.Also,what did you think about the yield?

Back