Jul-Aug-Sep 2024 Bud of the Month(s) Contest <> Submit photos here!

HHHG

Post your ONE best bud photo here and please include the strain name

Prizes:
1st Place: One seed pack of your choice from Mr.NiceSeeds
(subject to availability)
2nd Place: One seed pack of your choice from CBD Crew (subject to availability)

To qualify:
Only submit ONE photo from a plant you personally grew, including the strain name.

Do not submit a photo that was submitted in a prior contest.

If you submit more than one photo or change your photo your entries will be disqualified.

No AI photos allowed. Computer generated pictures will be disqualified.

No photos from commercial breeders or seed banks allowed

Submitted photos may be copied to my BOTM album so I can create the voting thread

MAXIMUM 10 ENTRIES PER CONTEST (ONLY ONE PER PERSON). 10 entries is the maximum the polling feature in this forum software allows.

All strains are welcome, especially Mr.Nice/CBD Crew

Entries are due by September 30, 2024 and voting will start October 1, 2024

In the event of a tie there will be a runoff vote for the tied entries

Winners must send a pm to [email protected] to claim their prize

Good Luck!

@The Flea comes out swinging with a stellar ZuNl5Hz sporting autumn colors!

@eazynz I must be high as fuck right now, becuase your U2 photo morphs into an image of a 🐈 if I stare at it too long. 🤣 Great photo.
@Skunkerbudz are you trying to win becuase of those insane frost levels or the even crazier name?! I think that photo and name is stamped into my memory now. 😄

Great first few entries everyone!

I better get mine in before it is too late. I gotta win myself some beans to replace my stolen pack of straws from the fridge. 😅 Damn do I have my work cut out for me, these are some great photos already.

Diesel840

This was a single seed from half an ounce of Primo bud. I wasn't given a name. But, it looked/smelled/tasted and had the same debilitating stone that would knock me out with a single hit or two, of some stuff that was sold to me as GDP a few months prior. I'm going to call it BullShit-GDP, or just BS. Enjoy
full

Diesel840

Back