Joke thread


'21, '23 COE Winner

Big Sur

Well-known member
Well, this is what a JOKE Oregone has become. I mean really? These are the very same people that issue grow and medical cards for people like me here. This state is just gone. Note that all of 3% of Oregone is black. The other 97% here have to suffer through this insanity. A recent quote from the Oregon Health Authority (OHA):

“Thank you for your interest in attending the community conversation between Regional Health Equity Coalitions (RHECs) and Community Advisory Councils (CACs) to discuss the Community Investment Collaboratives (CICs). We recognize that urgency is a white supremacy value that can get in the way of more intentional and thoughtful work, and we want to attend to this dynamic. Therefore, we will reach out at a later date to reschedule.”

Urgency is a white supremacy value? WTF? As opposed to an excuse for them sitting on their asses and doing nothing? I tells yeah... where is that number to call Hunter Biden? I need some stronger drugs to deal with this shyte.