Jan-Feb-Mar 2024 Bud of the Month Contest <> Submit photos here

This is one of my strains - Black Jill which is: Black Durban x Jillybean (sorry non MNS strain, but will be entering them later)

Its a favourite in my circles, a strain that is used to alleviate symptoms of both depression and anxiety. A very uplifting happy high.
Strangely it has incredible anti anxiety effects for a sativa dominant, this is why she is most loved.

Flavours are fruity, lemony candy with undertones of durban aniseed and pine cutting through, it is devine.

Photo by "nuggetbridge" professional NZ nug-tographer
Grown in full organic amendments no-till living soil, 600w MH by yours truly
Screenshot_20230725-212337.png
(Had to screenshot as image file size was too large to upload)

Last edited:
Aloha MNS family
To all contestants. Please understand the contest rules before participating.

mu

@musashi , dont know if this passes the qualifications really but we are half March already so i thought i might also take a chance. Please remove when you feel to :).

Left and mid back are Amnesia (hypro) cuttings. In the middle some Motherlode Kush (Sannie) cuttings and to the right 2 Yummy (Resin seeds) plants. The reveg on one of those yummy's failed and made me sad because there was a very calming sativa with smooth melonny taste. But new beans have been bought and soon there will be a proper phenohunt with them.

Screenshot_2024-03-17-13-11-48-193_com.miui.gallery.jpg

Picture too big so this is a screenshot..

Post your ONE best bud photo here and please include the strain name

Contest runs until the end of March. Most submissions are for a bud shot of a single strain. Why not enter a pic of one of those buds from your group shot? You might be better served submitting your group pic under 16. Bud shots. Nice pic BTW.

mu

@musashi , dont know if this passes the qualifications really but we are half March already so i thought i might also take a chance. Please remove when you feel to :).

Left and mid back are Amnesia (hypro) cuttings. In the middle some Motherlode Kush (Sannie) cuttings and to the right 2 Yummy (Resin seeds) plants. The reveg on one of those yummy's failed and made me sad because there was a very calming sativa with smooth melonny taste. But new beans have been bought and soon there will be a proper phenohunt with them.

View attachment 83408

Picture too big so this is a screenshot..
looks like a pretty happy garden in any case

Medicine Man, harvested in 2024.
full

Hola cultivadores les dejo un coco de una tirada de mierda que hice hace varios años, esta variedad tiene un lugar especial en mi corazon ya que me permitio obtener un macho muy cítrico, el cual me dio muchos cruces de gran calidad que hasta la fecha sigo disfrutando.20210227_125937.jpg

Back