It sounded like a really good idea

Subzero

Hello to everybody on the forum I remembered seeing this strain mentioned before and I thought I would really like to try it. Does Mr Nice still offer this strain? Information would be greatly appreciated. I hope you all have a beautiful day.

Subzero.

Hello to everybody on the forum I remembered seeing this strain mentioned before and I thought I would really like to try it. Does Mr Nice still offer this strain? Information would be greatly appreciated. I hope you all have a beautiful day.

Subzero.
I think I got this once on auction iirc tried popping a few . Or was it critical haze widow?

I have three small but sticky critical widows growing. I should have planted them sooner because two are about 2 ft and one about 3 ft maximum. They do smell very stony and are very resinous.
Will be my first harvest plants this season about first week of September.

I have three small but sticky critical widows growing. I should have planted them sooner because two are about 2 ft and one about 3 ft maximum. They do smell very stony and are very resinous.
Will be my first harvest plants this season about first week of September.
I'm positive it's gonna turn out good hopefully awesome. It would be so cool if you posted some pictures but only if you want to.

It's funny you should ask for my ice cold confidence but yes you are correct on that account am eager to back up that interpretation just waiting for beans in the mail peace my nice brother.
Waiting for them in the mail? Does that mean Shanti did have some and they’re on the way? I’m newer to MNS, never heard of subzero before you mentioned it!

Waiting for them in the mail? Does that mean Shanti did have some and they’re on the way? I’m newer to MNS, never heard of subzero before you mentioned it!
Let me clarify subzero is my handle on this forum, there is no strain called subzero and if there is I am not referring to it. I thought you were asking if what I cultivate from those beans are going to contain high levels of frosty THC. I do believe I have that skill level plus I'm using three of Shanti's strains (I don't think the other breeder's are even good enough to be rated in the same category as the man). They are three varieties of standard auction wins but I rate all three to be TOP LEVEL GENETICS.

Let me clarify subzero is my handle on this forum, there is no strain called subzero and if there is I am not referring to it. I thought you were asking if what I cultivate from those beans are going to contain high levels of frosty THC. I do believe I have that skill level plus I'm using three of Shanti's strains (I don't think the other breeder's are even good enough to be rated in the same category as the man). They are three varieties of standard auction wins but I rate all three to be TOP LEVEL GENETICS.
What strains you growing?

What strains you growing?
At present sixth generation cross of two mister nice strains so I cant really call it a strain however one of the strains one parent is the mullamumby madness so some of these plants come out completely purple regardless of the weather. A bag seed germinated and is in preflowering gonna pictures soon PEACE.

At present sixth generation cross of two mister nice strains so I cant really call it a strain however one of the strains one parent is the mullamumby madness so some of these plants come out completely purple regardless of the weather. A bag seed germinated and is in preflowering gonna pictures soon PEACE.
Gonna post pictures soon

Back