Islandgrowers "perpetual " grow

nothing like some smooth shots im a tequilla guy myself cazadore repasado but when i feel like some real extra smooth i go with herreadera, im anxious to see what you decide to grow!

Exactly as I said 8 nordle 8 stones and 8 Nl5×haze along with 7 sweet tooth gifted to me by a buddy from Canada who breeds a bit . Got some more from him like a few c99 crosses as well as some jillybean crosses
nothing like some smooth shots im a tequilla guy myself cazadore repasado but when i feel like some real extra smooth i go with herreadera, im anxious to see what you decide to grow!

First a girl (hopefully) lol which I topped once and tied down on a tomato cage. Will be going out in approximately 2 weeks 20210905_185914_compress76.jpg next up a few bagseed which are still unsexed or appear male.
20210905_185903_compress68.jpg last the seeds in dirt . Decided to go straight to soil. 20210905_185848_compress94.jpg first row 8 nordle planted second row is 7 sweet tooth . 3rd row are 8 nl5×hz and 4th are 8 of the stones.

i like you got it going on i had a sample of sweet tooth it was good smoke, ive grown a couple extreme haze that are half northern lights#5, those bigger ones are looking very healthy its going to be a fun grow ill hang around and see the outcome good luck.

thats nice you can do that where i live n ca. its a good idea to have them finish by the end of october and that can sometimes be a weather problem but with climate change that could go into november last year we saw no rain and the temps were 10 degees warmer than usual.

thats nice you can do that where i live n ca. its a good idea to have them finish by the end of october and that can sometimes be a weather problem but with climate change that could go into november last year we saw no rain and the temps were 10 degees warmer than usual.
Only worries I have are hurricanes . Which early September is when we had our worst ones. 2 worst Luis 26 years ago and Irma 4 years ago. Total destruction...

Back