Is this mouldy buds

Buddha_man1

Need awnsers please is this mouldy buds seem to come in qhen it was very wet rainy not to bad but looks like its newish

Attachments

• 20210921_191331~2.jpg
    20210921_191331~2.jpg
    729.5 KB · Views: 13
Hello Buddha_man1!

Not a good clear picture but brown like that is never good on a bud. Take a fingernail and rub it a little bit. If pieces start easily falling off - it's 'bud rot'!

Longball

Compromised cell walls, destruction and decomposition. It's nature's way. Oh yeah!

mu

It was mostly top buds aswell I think I have to go through my first 3 plants I took down 3 days ago and check that for mould aswell but doesn't look to bad its been shitty this month in sept

It was mostly top buds aswell I think I have to go through my first 3 plants I took down 3 days ago and check that for mould aswell but doesn't look to bad its been shitty this month in sept
Yes do that. Check especially inside the bud near the stem. Often the buds look good from outside but are rotten from the inside. If you spot any signs of mold then try to remove everything affected as it can still spread during drying.

Don't take chances. Think of the abundance you still have. Think of the other as an offering to nature herself. I always leave a little for the unseen. You could go thru contortions i.e. peroxiding, etc. You'll be left with lifeless but perhaps smokable weed. Better to cut the bad parts off and enjoy the remaining unadulturated bud.

mu

Don't take chances. Think of the abundance you still have. Think of the other as an offering to nature herself. I always leave a little for the unseen. You could go thru contortions i.e. peroxiding, etc. You'll be left with lifeless but perhaps smokable weed. Better to cut the bad parts off and enjoy the remaining unadulturated bud.

mu
I kept all clean but more at bottom half of the tree all top buds got the skanky wet black soft mouldy bit to it, but rest should be ok hopefuly got some potancy to it but came down erly

Black is deadly. That s*t will make your lungs bleed. Harvest and dry out the rest preferably in a room with an air purifier in it.

mu
Cleand it with peroxide took off all the mould and everything looks like a fresh bit of green no black to it or anything

Back