is it possible to get a few lbs of a Nl5 x Haze grown in a ghouse?

leeroy

i plan to put them in 200 gal pots, they should get about 2.5 months of veg and i wont have problems with mold or cold temps.

is this plant a high yielder? can i expect to few a few lbs of a plant?

Heck yeah!!!

Depending on the pheno yields will vary but in that sort of situation 5lb a plant is not unreasonable.

NL5XHaze is one of my favorites. Good luck in your project. :)

hi leeroy,
i craked arround 30 nl5 /haze seeds , quality and yields really depends with the pheno you re using ,it s a real hybrid , no uniformity from the pure afgan to the pure sativa
here a pic of the pheno i kept, one of the best yielder i grew;
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11095-nlh1.jpg

i think you have to look to the afgans phenos for your greenhouse cause the sativas have a really long flowering time

peace

hi leeroy,
i craked arround 30 nl5 /haze seeds , quality and yields really depends with the pheno you re using ,it s a real hybrid , no uniformity from the pure afgan to the pure sativa
here a pic of the pheno i kept, one of the best yielder i grew;
la-resistance-verte-albums-shot-picture11095-nlh1.jpg

i think you have to look to the afgans phenos for your greenhouse cause the sativas have a really long flowering time

peace

wow they look beautiful, is this from clone or seed. how long did u veg and flower for etc

hi leeroy,
this plant is from seed, 6 weeks of veg under 150w cfl ,16 weeks of flowering,i kept a clone on this one and kept it as mother plant ,the clones finished in 13/14 weeks,i called it the beast for the big big yield and the strong high

peace

hi leeroy,
this plant is from seed, 6 weeks of veg under 150w cfl ,16 weeks of flowering,i kept a clone on this one and kept it as mother plant ,the clones finished in 13/14 weeks,i called it the beast for the big big yield and the strong high

peace

wow all that under a 150watt light, that's unreal, how much did it yield? can't wait for my beans to arrive. i have some nordle ordered also just to for the quick finish til this beast is ready

My greenhouse is around 10 ft tall in the spot where the Nl5 Haze is at. It is now up against the top and it has not yet started flowering. I don't know how much it will yield but I'm running out of room bad. I have around 150 plants now in a 50x16 ft greenhouse that has raised sides. Every bit of it is full to the brim. I think I should have put out the plants in July instead of May. I was just wanting 7 ft tall plants. Lol.

I had broken off many tops about a month ago and they will have 4 future colas on them. I'm not keen on doing it now since I expect them to start flowering any day. I already have several in flower like Critical Skunk, Ortega and others that are more Indica based.
I'm wondering if the buds that are pressed up against the plastic will rot? I do know for a fact that buds will rot in a greenhouse. I had some auto's do that earlier already. I had a fan about 2 ft away from them blowing directly on em but still developed major bud rot. If you live in the south the humidity can stay about 70 for some time.

I had broken off many tops about a month ago and they will have 4 future colas on them. I'm not keen on doing it now since I expect them to start flowering any day. I already have several in flower like Critical Skunk, Ortega and others that are more Indica based.
I'm wondering if the buds that are pressed up against the plastic will rot? I do know for a fact that buds will rot in a greenhouse. I had some auto's do that earlier already. I had a fan about 2 ft away from them blowing directly on em but still developed major bud rot. If you live in the south the humidity can stay about 70 for some time.

wow would love to see some pics. are they in the ground or in pots?

my greenhouse is 14ft high and im using 100gal pots, I might burry the pots in the ground for some extra height.

Did the nlxhaze start to flower later than the other strains?

Back