Introduction..

What's crackin folks? My name is Ronin Bred and well I love cannabis, and all that comes with it. I am extremely fond of my black skunk lines, aka "Purple yager" as well as working with ECSD pre-2005, as well as the chems, and interseting northern light combos, as well as some interesting banana sour's and skunks i've been working... I am from the east coast, NY and am a retired clinical therapist(PT) who realizes just how little I really do know. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of such a kickass forum and community. 💪👽

Welcome to the forum sounds like your working with some nice strains... can't wait to see you find a gem in mns strains next which I am sure can rival or surpass anything available out there.
What's crackin folks? My name is Ronin Bred and well I love cannabis, and all that comes with it. I am extremely fond of my black skunk lines, aka "Purple yager" as well as working with ECSD pre-2005, as well as the chems, and interseting northern light combos, as well as some interesting banana sour's and skunks i've been working... I am from the east coast, NY and am a retired clinical therapist(PT) who realizes just how little I really do know. Thank you for the opportunity to be part of such a kickass forum and community. 💪👽

ECSD pre-2005

respec.jpg

Welcome to the Forums.

Sounds like you’ve got your fingers in all the right pies lol. Out of the 50 some odd strains that Mr. Nice offers, what have you grown so far?

mu
lets see, ssh of course lol , spice(love Hawaiian genetics) used it to create my pineapple headband.. Black W. , skunkXHaze, NL5xHaze, Early queen, Shit, and prob my favorite white shark, and afghan haze. All are 🔥🔥🔥

Back