Interested in Learning

No doubt some grow wild , probably be stronger than the average hemp from cross pol.

So did I, watch strain hunters videos they went to these regions to contaminate the local seed stock
I have seen some where they went to get Malawi (? ) seeds, those local farmers were pissed. But I did not know they contaminated the local seed stock. Currently I have Honduras, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Kullu Valley and Siberian Ruderalis seeds as landraces. I have some to build a great strain on, but hunting myself would be a dream coming true.

Would be amazing to find some growing wild in Europe, just not sure where to look.

I have seen some where they went to get Malawi (? ) seeds, those local farmers were pissed. But I did not know they contaminated the local seed stock. Currently I have Honduras, Pakistan Chitral Kush, Kullu Valley and Siberian Ruderalis seeds as landraces. I have some to build a great strain on, but hunting myself would be a dream coming true.

Would be amazing to find some growing wild in Europe, just not sure where to look.

That's the one in Malawi. They probably learnt to edit that shit out.

You need tons of space for breeding.

If you have a pack of each, make an open pollination happen with just one strain , all girls and boys, so you have hundreds to pick from.
At the same time collect some pollen and save/label it.

You need tons of space for breeding.

If you have a pack of each, make an open pollination happen with just one strain , all girls and boys, so you have hundreds to pick from.
At the same time collect some pollen and save/label it.
Was thinking about it indeed. My Critical Mass will soon hit 12/12 making space for my first landrace ever.
But all small scale here. I will probably use smaller pots as the number goes up for selection. ^^
Probably start with an open pollination of Honduras indoor while Siberian outdoor. Hopefully no other breeder suffers damage doing so lol.

Was thinking about it indeed. My Critical Mass will soon hit 12/12 making space for my first landrace ever.
But all small scale here. I will probably use smaller pots as the number goes up for selection. ^^
Probably start with an open pollination of Honduras indoor while Siberian outdoor. Hopefully no other breeder suffers damage doing so lol.
Use tables/shelving.

CM is a consistent variety. I took a handful of CM cut's last night.

Back