In the Suitcase on the left, You'll find my favorite Axe

Really Nice Jake! We want more.. we.. ;) Looks very tasty

I recent won a pack of PinkFloyd for the starting bid :cool: seeing yours makes me wanna pop those beans right away!

Howdy howdy. Thanks for dropping in with the nice words.
I am really impressed with this line, still.
I've harvested the 2 earlier plants, at 9wks(72 days 12/12 )

Pics to come of the first dry little bud sticks, plus updated shots of the others in the coming days.

I would highly recommend this line to you guys or anyone else looking for a timely sat. It's a great plant to grow.. The buds are big, very dense for such delicate looking clusters of calyx and they are very fragrant. They are also on point with the frost, even in my stressful environment. You got a better bargain than you thought Byorn man lol.

Crappy cell phone shot, there were 2 of this pheno:
blowingupjake-albums-pink-floyd-picture13074-early-plants%40-harvest.jpg

Harvested with just a bit of Amber, as always. Want that race car effect! This buds for you @bb247 :D

"We don't need no education.........We don't need no thought control...."

Stay hazed
Jake

Last edited:
Nice work Jake...looks fantastic and just like the picture on the strain description! I can see how you can pull some big yields out of this strain.

Hey guys, thanks for the kindness. This was a great sampler of this line. I'm not having luck uploading pics today. I'll try again soon, they're not great shots but do show the final 3 that came down around 12 wks.

What can i say about this strain having sampled a early cure joint or two? It's great!
The effects I've encountered have been very positive, uplifting and happy. Not particularly racey and not a twinge of paranoia. Still waiting on the smell and flavor to fully develop. Still very green- but- the described fruit aroma is lurking and gaining strength every day.

This strain is an all around winner. For you guys looking for profit, this is a definite option. Even though you need 3 months to flower, this in a scrog or sog would be yield city. Despite throwing foxtails and beaded column growth, the flower is very dense.

I didn't clone because I had too many plants in veg and needed to start my perpetual cycle again @Tasmaniac. In retrospect I underestimated this strain and this was the sacrificial lamb, so to speak. I'll revisit this line down the road. Maybe soon, maybe not.

I encourage y'all to check this line out, definitely worth your time.

Stay hazed
Jake

Hey jake great grow and great idea to mix the thread up a bit. Have a cigar ;)
How did these beautys turn out after drying/curing? Its a shame you couldnt keep clones around. One of these days i will give them the run they deserve outdoors.
Hope everythings been well.
Take it easy

Hey jake great grow and great idea to mix the thread up a bit. Have a cigar ;)
How did these beautys turn out after drying/curing? Its a shame you couldnt keep clones around. One of these days i will give them the run they deserve outdoors.
Hope everythings been well.
Take it easy

Hey Podg, thanks for the kind words dude!

This stuff is some of my favorite smoke in the cupboard. I smoke at least one little bowl every day and it serves me so well.

I get a strong Pineapple aroma out of a couple of them and most have the typical spicy haze taste.

The effect is a nice balanced uplifting high blending into a strong relaxed, comfortable sense of calm after a few hours. In strong doses it can be pretty disorienting lol

You should check it out for sure man! ;)

I'm down to my last joint of Pink Floyd... No worries! I've got 2 f2s in my seedling group. I'll be sure to share with y'all.

I wish I had another jar to get me through. This variety really does produce a very nice, pleasant sativabuzz. After several months in the jar it's a delicate flavor that doesn't linger, though I wish it would. All around A grade cannabis flower.

Heh, maybe I can inspire on occasion but I wouldn't consider myself a role model of any sort. :D :eek:. I do hope you find the kind of plant you're looking for in those f2s. The more I read about how critical haze is appreciated by people in the know, the more impressed I am. It's in Shanti's favorite hash recipe; Elmer Bud thinks highly of it. Pink Floyd potentially brings it up a notch with the AC male. There are some incredible genetics in there waiting to be teased out of f2s. Good luck brother Jake!

Pink Floyd F2 Feb.1.19

This is the one girl I ended up with... smells of Frankincense and Lemons... SO STOKED ON THAT!
Pink_FloydF2_2_1_19A.jpg
Pink_FloydF2_2_1_19.jpg

Thanks Frank.

She's in the back corner of a very crowded grow room so getting photos is tricky! I'll try and post more

Top skills on display

Hi mate

Great garden there fella, I’ve got a pack in the fridge just waiting for space in the tent but seeing yours they have been bumped up the line

Be good

Hi guys,
Thanks for the love.

The smoke was pure daytime sativa effect. Not overpowering in any way, kind of a gentle stimulant effect with no paranoia or euphoria really. Just like the feeling you get from a tall espresso. I’d give it a B-.

The lemon and frankincense stayed all the way to the last bud in the jar. Actually had my car broken into and they got away with the last 7g and my fave grinder. Some thief was very happy with their score. Lol.

I would recommend this line as a practical sativa adventure, give em a go DogDaze!

And Cannafish, yep- still holding my SkunkHaze. Planning to pollinate her with an IBL StarDawg over the winter ;)

Stay hazed guys
Jake

Do you have any pics under a more natural looking light? I'd love to see what she looks like.

Back