In the flesh

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Heard about a nute line you use from start to finish at the same mix strength and they claim it only gives the plants what it need through the exudates the roots put out. It's called Uber nutrients . I will look for a link
Seems cool, like a liquid slow release.
I'm in UK. So will be a while before we get anything like that.

We have a few aimed at pot but most are aimed at your average commercial strain not the rare sativas.
Canna for example. All higher than the needed amount for sativas.

It's all good though cause when I run cuts in a few weeks I know how to handle them.
I'm using a different brand of soil next run also.

Anyway I'm fecking ranting on again. Me me me. Fecking Welsh narcissist.

I do waffle though I blame the weed 🎹🎸🥁

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Haha we all do . Not slow release . Only releases what the plant requests or needs. Plants exude sugars and other stuff depending on the time in the grow
Haaaa I wonder if it's nutrients that don't break down without XXX sugar or enzyme?

I'm always suspect with claims on nute line's. But probably also willing and gullible because I've tried a few snake oils in the past.

Will keep looking for it or its derivatives because that's a cool technology if it works.

Islandgrower

MNS Hall of Fame
Haaaa I wonder if it's nutrients that don't break down without XXX sugar or enzyme?

I'm always suspect with claims on nute line's. But probably also willing and gullible because I've tried a few snake oils in the past.

Will keep looking for it or its derivatives because that's a cool technology if it works.
Yes, same thing I was thinking . On Instagram they have a few people who use it and they love it.

Islandgrower

MNS Hall of Fame

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Take a clone now. Put under 24hr light never too late bro.

Was thinking of reveging the stump.

Good thing with sat Dom's they grow quick.

I discovered a fast way to clone these (by accident). Left in water overnight come back to white fins on the side. No joke over night.
Within 3 days they had roots hitting the base of a 3" . No clone gel just bare into Coco ( presoaked in 1/2 st cal/mg

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Some weird stuff happening at the Floyd grow.

I have one that literally smells like dog shit or some super chafing smell. Also found it totally collapsed from its weight.will get some pics in now just checking the size.

These girls are coming down Monday at week 9.

I have to get roofers in so need the room emptied.IMG_20211008_213449_copy_769x1368.jpg

If you notice in the right you see a plant hanging over the other.

Last edited:

wisp

MNS Hall of Fame
Just a reminder that this will be a continuous thread, as I'll be running these straight after the roof is fixed alongside some 6/7 week CM.