I'm useless at this...

grow_fetishist

... but I've been told that I'm impolite when I don't. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone. :)

Yes, I've grown a few plants (mostly with good luck) and after a (veeeeeerry) long break, a recent change in local laws has rekindled a spirit. And resulted in my first harvest grown under LEDs.

I started on soil (mixed my own and let it sit for a few months) but ever since getting my hands on suitable nutrients for the first time, I've been using recirculating hydroponic systems. I've experimented using cocktails from regular plant food from local shop that was very well stocked and sold amounts for home use, but ended up sticking to Advanced Hydroponics who were also my first 😊 (after switching from soil).

I also enjoy photography.

... but I've been told that I'm impolite when I don't. :rolleyes:

Hello everyone. :)

Yes, I've grown a few plants (mostly with good luck) and after a (veeeeeerry) long break, a recent change in local laws has rekindled a spirit. And resulted in my first harvest grown under LEDs.

I started on soil (mixed my own and let it sit for a few months) but ever since getting my hands on suitable nutrients for the first time, I've been using recirculating hydroponic systems. I've experimented using cocktails from regular plant food from local shop that was very well stocked and sold amounts for home use, but ended up sticking to Advanced Hydroponics who were also my first 😊 (after switching from soil).

I also enjoy photography.
Welcome!

Pics of the grow?
Big Mike has quite the lineup.

Again, Welcome!

Already tried a MNS strain?
I did have Silver Haze but don't think it was from MNS (most likely Sensi S.). Would've been around 25 years ago.

Trial run with first proper setup since then(few months ago) was with Lemon Haze Auto. Free seeds with my order. Currently re-planning my space as it's limited. Thought I could get away with doing single runs from fem. seeds in one space(haha). Only thing growing now is a Super Silver Haze clone that I nearly killed due to being careless:oops:. After weeks of wondering what I'd say to the person who gave it to me if I saw them again, plenty of root growth the last two days.

Welcome!

Pics of the grow?
Big Mike has quite the lineup.

Again, Welcome!
Thanks!
Advanced Hydroponics (not Adv. Nut.). Yes, one or two pics :)... here are a couple I had on my desktop from posting elsewhere. Only a bit of plucking and some LST(could have been more aggressive):

a.jpgb.jpg

I did have Silver Haze but don't think it was from MNS (most likely Sensi S.). Would've been around 25 years ago.

Trial run with first proper setup since then(few months ago) was with Lemon Haze Auto. Free seeds with my order. Currently re-planning my space as it's limited. Thought I could get away with doing single runs from fem. seeds in one space(haha). Only thing growing now is a Super Silver Haze clone that I nearly killed due to being careless:oops:. After weeks of wondering what I'd say to the person who gave it to me if I saw them again, plenty of root growth the last two days.

Thanks!
Advanced Hydroponics (not Adv. Nut.). Yes, one or two pics :)... here are a couple I had on my desktop from posting elsewhere. Only a bit of plucking and some LST(could have been more aggressive):

View attachment 92817View attachment 92818
Really nice, healthy looking shrubs!

Back