I'm back and want to thank the MNS team again

Mark

Well over a year ago now I was forced to take a break and lay low for a while. I won't go into detail but during this time I was reminded again of the high level of integrity the MNS team provides as part of their service. I highly doubt there is anyone else with such a high level of honesty and sincerity in the industry. Well done MNS team!

I'm back, it's good to be back...and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

Well over a year ago now I was forced to take a break and lay low for a while. I won't go into detail but during this time I was reminded again of the high level of integrity the MNS team provides as part of their service. I highly doubt there is anyone else with such a high level of honesty and sincerity in the industry. Well done MNS team!

I'm back, it's good to be back...and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.
Welcome back

Thanks. I'm feeling positive and inspired! I'm not sure if it's being back or this Nevil's Haze I'm smoking grown by a friend...probably a bit of both! It's a selection I gave him but he doesn't grow it like me...I have her back now though. I've got a new SSH going that's looking very promising so far too - quite hazy, long flowering and very strong terpenes...the bud structure looks like I've seen in the best haze hybrids I've grown so I'm looking forward to that one finishing.

Back