IG's early queen in the tropics

That one with the pink pistles.
Check her with a magnifying glass.
None of the top pistles are standing upright and it looks like some webbing on it (spider mites) and there is definite leaf damage.
Get on it bro and save her now.

Good looking out bro. I checked them today with a scope and they are not covered with webbing . I am keeping an eye on them . They did have mites early on in flower however the weather and nature took off what I left behind during the clean.
That one with the pink pistles.
Check her with a magnifying glass.
None of the top pistles are standing upright and it looks like some webbing on it (spider mites) and there is definite leaf damage.
Get on it bro and save her now.

I am curious if anyone could tell me where this flower structure in early queen comes from in its lineage. sativa leaning imo. I do realise it does have a few additions of sativa in its make up. Oh almost forgot the pics .View attachment 50726View attachment 50728
I always consider spear shaped buds a trait coming from skunk.
My 2 cents....
Enjoy the fruit of your hard work.

Hey all harvested nr 4 that's the one which had pink pistils. And after harvest I realized she put out one male flower that I found on a lower branch . And in the top bud I found 2 late flower nanners.
Just find it a weird coincidence that of the times I have had pink pistils on a plant they hermed 2 out of 3 times. Besides that she just went into a jar for a cure will update on the flavours later on . Will not grow that pheno again. Or I may put the clones out to flower little and keep an eye on them. More herb to smoke hahaah

Thank you for gracing my thread with your presence . And you are correct not much fruitiness in the early queen . And it has a uniqueness which i can't describe . And a smell that tell your mind that you will enjoy the smoke. And quick to flower as well. Overall I am in love with the strains at mns.
And one thing I have realized as well. Everything gets better with a cure.
I found my EQ to be a lot like Pez in smell.

Back