I was gonna run some errands after harvesting G13SK

HHHG

But then I smoked the finger hash and moving was the last thing I wanted to do. Very nice and stoney and happy :)

Vapping some tonight that's been drying for a week. It's top-notch for sure. The hard part will be deciding which moms to keep.

Vapping some tonight that's been drying for a week. It's top-notch for sure. The hard part will be deciding which moms to keep.

you got that right HHHG. I got down to 2 mothers give them to a mate he killed 1 by acident. They were both very simular looking plant anyway. both very indica domanant with a simular taist. good luck desiding. i have another pack to look through later for a second selection.

Man this is some stoney stuff. I've been vapping it right before bed and I sleep like a log. It's almost as effective as xanax, but without the tired cloudy feeling when I wake.

Man this is some stoney stuff. I've been vapping it right before bed and I sleep like a log. It's almost as effective as xanax, but without the tired cloudy feeling when I wake.

i found the taste nice as well. loved the fact after a good smoke i wasn't getting that tired cloudy feeling the next morning like you sead. i was smoking a lot of g13xskunk from getting up till going to sleep. it made me a bit of a cannabis pig though i couldn't get enough:D. going to put a few more cuts in for a Christmas crop. the description of the effects of Ortega sound very similar to the ones i got from the g13xskunk but i did only grow the indica phenos out. you can get quite a lot done when you have smoked a lot of this and the high leaves you very happy all day.:)

i found G13/Sk to be a bit racy in some respects...very very powerful smoke, but most of my plants expressed sativa growth with huge indica buds...so u have found a squat indica structure pheno...how often did they pop up as i went through a whole pack and didn't get an indica squat structure

i found G13/Sk to be a bit racy in some respects...very very powerful smoke, but most of my plants expressed sativa growth with huge indica buds...so u have found a squat indica structure pheno...how often did they pop up as i went through a whole pack and didn't get an indica squat structure

I guess I got lucky with the half pack I popped. Unfortunately I didn't get clones so I'm gonna pop the other half soon.

Back