I need some possitive vibes MHz vibes

Lord Siva

Well I hate to say it but my dumb ass (lost/hide on my self)my mhz beans.
I took them out to show my wife the future of cannabis an low and
behold I hide them to well on myself.
Please send out some good finding vibes.
I promise that once these beans are found
I will offer a wonderful show.
Anyway thanks all for the good
Vibrations
Peace+
LS
PS It is good to have internet again

Haha oh nooooo!!!!

Siva siva...

How unfortunate my friend!!!

One of those things that comes with the territory...

My heart and mind powers go out to you and hope that the beans appear soon!!!

Whenever I do something like this... And it happens quite often... I try to not think about it at all and usually it will come to me out of the blue... Sometimes focusing and trying to hard will just make it more difficult...

Just sit back and let the universe find those for you... On the other hand perhaps it wasn't the right time for you and it is necessary for you to lose the seeds to prevent a disaster of sorts... Hope this isn't the case but I'm sure you believe that the universe is much larger than ourselves and often things appear to not make sense until the final curtain is drawn...

Worst thing that happens is you have to talk to the man upstairs and try again...

Best of luck and hoping you find them soon...

OG

I'm still haven't found the ball of finger hash I dropped on the floor a couple years ago :eek:

Maybe you need to get into the same "state of mind" you had when hiding them :D

Dude where's my car!

I lost 2 Burning Spear LPs and a Lee Perry CD yesterday (well, I lost them whenever but I discovered the loss yesteday...)
I turned the whole house upside down, literally spent 8 hours searching.

Day ruined and no luck.

I rebought them all from Amazon in the end and, even though I am financially down, I feel great again! (man, I was in a mood by the time Mrs Grover came home last night...)

Swallow it and if you don't find them buy a new pack. Then, when the old pack turns up you will be double happy!!!

PS, it was Marcus Garvey, Garvey's Ghost and Far-i-Ship Dub. Three greats. Damn it.

PPS Mango Hz is great, too!

lost n found

Hey Siva,
May i positive vibe you,and direct you towards the 'fridge',
thats where i found my lost beans,next to cucumber in the salad draw:).

Vibessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss comming your way my friend...Vibesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.:)Goodluck with finding them..i guess i share your problem,a stoners problem..were the heck did i put this and that..happens to me everyday..It have a medical term:

Alzheimers Pro..stoners version..haha.:):)

Lord Siva,is there a chance the wife has stashed them away for her own grow operation;)Seriously tho,here`s hoping they show up soon.Good luck mate:)AB

Ha, I love it. Don't mean to be making fun, but I had to laugh. It's part of getting older.

Here's a hint. They're right where you put them. Here's another hint. They will probably find you before you find them.

Have a smoke, they'll turn up.

Thanks for the vibes and making me laugh all, still no luck so I will be putting together an order for more. The show will go on.
peace
LS

Back