Hunting through some Shit in kiwi-land

Smoke report - Shit Pheno 6 (Keeper)

This pheno was to this point selected as the keeper purely for its structural growth, and nice big trichomes.
Many other the other shit phenos hunted all finished very fast, but didnt fill out very well, some with high leaf to calyx ratios, others with less full flowers. The entire line had good trich production, but pheno 6 seemed to have it all to me. A nice 50:50 leaf to calyx ratio, which in turn produce nice full nuggety flowers. It also had a stunning trich production, glistening with big sparkly trichs easily seen by the naked eye.

Surprising to me, Pheno 6 continued to tick boxes following dry and cure of approximately 3 weeks. Pheno 6 smells alot like "Hi-Chew" grape lollies
View attachment 89617

like no mistaking. It is a fruity delight.

Other Shit pheno smells range from Fruit + Permanent marker to clsssic sweet afghan.

The high from pheno 6 is niiiice and stoney, relaxing, sleepy. Particularly after smoking on various racey phenos of Nevilles haze, Shit is a niiice slowdown.View attachment 89616
View attachment 89615
View attachment 89614
Looks and sounds delicious @legacy.cannabis.nz it's so hard to capture what our eye see in a photo, I always struggle especially with dried bud

Back