How old is your oldest stash ?

i remember when i was a young guy i think around 1993 in paris on a restaurant they are a a menu at 10 000 francs
and in aperitif they are a cup pf white wine napoelon 3 of 1873 or something like that for is death so it's drinkable

keep a good H in a close place in cold condition and you can keep it a very log time like wine and it become better

Dug around a bit and this is my current oldest stash. Popped the lid open to be greeted by that familiar, classic Colombian sativa smell right from the 1970s. Broke up a seedy bud and the aromas brighten up and reveal hints of their constituents...pepper, wood, Earth, citrus. Took a couple puffs and accelerated to new heights. The keeper from a punto rojo pheno hunt. A treasure.

IMG_20211226_152232691.jpg

Dug around a bit and this is my current oldest stash. Popped the lid open to be greeted by that familiar, classic Colombian sativa smell right from the 1970s. Broke up a seedy bud and the aromas brighten up and reveal hints of their constituents...pepper, wood, Earth, citrus. Took a couple puffs and accelerated to new heights. The keeper from a punto rojo pheno hunt. A treasure.

View attachment 57313
Punto Rojo :oops:

Those seeds are gold

View attachment 57313

Back