How do you ingest your cbd/thc?

Pheonix66

I thought id start a thread asking everyone thier personal delivery methods for cbd/thc.
Thc:for me i just love flower whether that be a bowl, or a load in the dynavap. Not really a joints or tabbaco/blunts kinda guy.

Cbd:ive tried a few concentrates also hash so far distilates, isolates. but by far crumble with added cannabis derived terps has hit the spot for me. Ive never had cbd/thc mixed buds which is a shame. I generally just sandwich some crumble in the centre of a dynavap bowl, or sprinkle ontop of a bowl in a bong.
Id be interested to hear other peoples combos so please chime in guys.
Peace all.

I like a well rolled joint.
I have taken concentrate (dab) , place a small amount in a gel cap
add a few drops of honey
And swallow the gel cap
Once this hits your stomach hold on
Gonna be a wild ride for several hours.
Not for light weights or in experienced people.
✌️

Haha dabs are fun, but its always nice to have some cbd on hand. Incase you overcook yourself on them. Ive tried the cbd hash a few times but its hard to get hold of now. Morrocan creme and amneasia haze were my favourite flavours in that respect.
But its been blown out of the water by the cbd crumble so easy to use or add to your regular mode of delivery. Havent tried it in the banger yet stand-alone.
Peace all .

I like to put it in my food, mainly on a bread. Nonsaturated fat on and some protein. I used to make butter, but it make me fat, same for cannabis chocolate slices everyday makes more weight. Here is what I just ate, the doors nl5pheno for an evening use. Have a nice evening!

Attachments

• PSX_20210425_194646.jpg
    PSX_20210425_194646.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 7
  • PSX_20210425_194819.jpg
    PSX_20210425_194819.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 7
  • PSX_20210425_194935.jpg
    PSX_20210425_194935.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 6
I like a well rolled joint.
I have taken concentrate (dab) , place a small amount in a gel cap
add a few drops of honey
And swallow the gel cap
Once this hits your stomach hold on
Gonna be a wild ride for several hours.
Not for light weights or in experienced people.

What is the honey for if it's in a gel?

I like to put it in my food, mainly on a bread. Nonsaturated fat on and some protein. I used to make butter, but it make me fat, same for cannabis chocolate slices everyday makes more weight. Here is what I just ate, the doors nl5pheno for an evening use. Have a nice evening!

Shocking I could have made a fat spliff with that..

Does it repeat like Canna butter when you eat it like this?

I made most of time cannabutter from trim leafs, so I think this is better way. Decarboxylated haze flowers the effect can stay 5hours maybe 6hours. Butter were not as good or effective, but making muffins in an oven make it better. I used to smoke spliffs, but after quit smoking everything, I used to vaporize, but after astma diagnose I start to eat the flowers. Decarboxylation was game changer, I'm not using much more than smoking it. Of course it is a strong buds...

I use them in any possible way but started to quit smoking it for health reasons.
(y) Suppositories. They also make em for women parts for orgasm enhancement. And very effective enema teas. Be careful here as you could get really fked up as it is direct absorption. For you true psychonauts, try a psilocybin tea enema sometime. It will change your being like- right now o_O

🤙Mu
Neighbours know this for fact, cannabis is a good aphrodisiac. :D
Very important edit: though we don’t stick it in any hole.

BuzzardsBay said: 'I roll up joints with the green zig zags...fat as I can so About 1 gram. I take a couple puffs every few hours

Copycat! ;)

Longball

Back