Hi I'm Ken Abbis

Crikey!

What the hell is my neighbor feeding his chickens? Where's that damn Texas brushpopper, Ken Abbis, when ya need him? Or even Jack Russell? I'm getting scared to leave the house as I don't what is going to come sauntering down the driveway.
Cken.jpg

Looks like Bigfoot missed a couple and this one does not look happy at all!
roo.jpg

Longball

I
Crikey!

What the hell is my neighbor feeding his chickens? Where's that damn Texas brushpopper, Ken Abbis, when ya need him? Or even Jack Russell? I'm getting scared to leave the house as I don't what is going to come sauntering down the driveway.
View attachment 55116

Looks like Bigfoot missed a couple and this one does not look happy at all!
View attachment 55117

Longball
I don't know much, but I know that deer is an information-gathering decoy sent by a mysterious group fronted by Julian Assange's secretary Anita something that only Ken Abbis knows about, I think.
Sadly, on another note, I have to convey the loss of one of our operatives today.
The second photo Luca posted from the grave has blown her cover.
We had to take her out. Not pretty but nobody said this was going to be easy and she knew the risks.
Ken Abbis can you send re-enforcements?
We are encountering the stares of our enemies.
The ayes have it on their side at the moment!!
Taking some clucking heavy losses here in the standing up tall department!!
Here's Cluck Norris, my second in charge, rallying the troops.
Just before the enemy did an about face and started staring with the other eye!!
Will report back the consequences of this and other rear guard actions!!

1634615625347.png
1634625968421.png

Last edited:
"sent by Jullian Assange's personal secretary Anita something."

Anita?! I remember Anita before she went and got all uppity wit dis 'Anita something' bidness. Back then, she was just, 'Anita from the hood'. We called her, Poison! Me and the crew used to do her!

Sadly I have to convey the passing of one of our operatives today the second photo you posted has blown her cover. We had to take her out.

Excellent job, Governor! It turns out that she was a double agent! We caught her black-nosed. We found her with her head nose deep in the buds of n2ishun's plants. The DNA of the resin on her nose matched the DNA on the resin n2ishun's plants. No other choice but to take her out, if not for the good of mankind, then for the good of n2ishun! His gratitude is forever indebted to you(what the hell does that mean?). Again, excellent job, General! I see a Cabinet Post in your future, Your Highness!

Luca ordered the hit from the grave.

Poison - Bell, Biv, Devoe

Absolutely, indebted in my gratitude!!
Now I think about it, it really had to be that way.
That chicken sure had it coming though.
I told her green oats and coffee grounds at her age, especially in the morning, will blow her up. Every time!
She just wouldn't listen. God bless her heart.
She proved the sharpened pencil works the mine in time better than some other alternatives that exist today.
Also her thoughts on a stitch in time are definitely worth a magnified bird in the hand, especially on the weight of the other hand's testimony, chicken or not, was just sheer poetry, we thought!
One too many clucks over the line is not a good stage name. Well, who could have guessed she was up to her old tricks again?
Anyway, i've just been informed the humans are loose again. Just what we needed!!
Damn it all, I thought we had them under control all this time! Has there ever been a bigger fool such as I?
Onwards and upwards, for tomorrow we rise!
Around 7.30ish if my guess is worth anything. Just depends on the weather a little bit.
n2ishuns buds will be fine. They got caught up in some serious second-level black ops maneuvers.
Keep up the good work everybody while we await instruction from our superlative leader.
Or Mr. Piff as we call him when he isn't listening.
Mr Ken Abbis where art though?

In Memorium

1634627521575.png

Last edited:
I

I don't know much, but I know that deer is an information-gathering decoy sent by a mysterious group fronted by Julian Assange's secretary Anita something that only Ken Abbis knows about, I think.
Sadly, on another note, I have to convey the loss of one of our operatives today.
The second photo Luca posted from the grave has blown her cover.
We had to take her out. Not pretty but nobody said this was going to be easy and she knew the risks.
Ken Abbis can you send re-enforcements?
We are encountering the stares of our enemies.
The ayes have it on their side at the moment!!
Taking some clucking heavy losses here in the standing up tall department!!
Here's Cluck Norris, my second in charge, rallying the troops.
Just before the enemy did an about face and started staring with the other eye!!
Will report back the consequences of this and other rear guard actions!!

View attachment 55123
View attachment 55128
No need for reinforcements .... cluck norris derives all the motivation to rally the troops from drinking in any irish bar, but, a much more successful strategy has been found to gather much fine ganja and smoke the place out, everyone will be too happy and chilled back relaxed to give a shit about the mission and enjoy the moment, thats why this one is mission impossible because we get too stoned ken not complete mission

Catch 22...
weed doesn't smoke Cluck Norris, Cluck Norris smokes weed...
Cluck Norris doesn't smoke weed, weed smokes Cluck Norris !

Bring back Chuck !

chuck-norris-dabbing.jpg

Derrick Morgan - Blazing Fire

Last edited:
No need for reinforcements .... cluck norris derives all the motivation to rally the troops from drinking in any irish bar, but, a much more successful strategy has been found to gather much fine ganja and smoke the place out, everyone will be too happy and chilled back relaxed to give a shit about the mission and enjoy the moment, thats why this one is mission impossible because we get too stoned ken not complete mission

Catch 22...
weed doesn't smoke Cluck Norris, Cluck Norris smokes weed...
Cluck Norris doesn't smoke weed, weed smokes Cluck Norris !

Bring back Chuck !

View attachment 55141

Derrick Morgan - Blazing Fire
You must forgive our chicken brains.
This was a timely reminder of the futility of this mission.
Whose idea was it to bring Chuck Norris into this?
This mission just went from futile to abandoned.
Time to play our chicken pen theme song.
Dangerously low on morale around here.
This should help perk up the troops.
Battle weary and shell shocked, signing off.

Last edited:
@crazyhorse73 no wonder chicken brains fried crispy with a song like that, would you like fries with that?

YouLube should do the world a favor and remove that shit ! at least it gives anyone all the inspiration and confidence boost to become a musician, because, hey, if that lot can make "musick", anyone Ken.

Crazyhorse pull yourself together, you want morale? start here https://mrnice.nl/auctions/ and then listen to the Prince and Wash wash all your troubles away...

Wash, wash - Prince Buster

Wash wash
Wash all my troubles away oh yeah
Wash wash

Show me that river
Take me across
And wash all my troubles away
Life ain't lucky oh son
Give me nothing to do
But roll around heaven all day

Wash wash
Wash wash

Hustle for my woman
Both of my kids
Man I sweat till I'm wrinkled and gray
Life ain't lucky oh son
Give me nothing to do

So watch out sinners
Wash wash
Wash wash

Hustle for my woman
Both of my kids
Man I sweat till I'm wrinkled and gray
Life ain't lucky oh son
Give me nothing to do

So no more worries
Wash wash

@crazyhorse73 no wonder chicken brains fried crispy with a song like that, would you like fries with that?

YouLube should do the world a favor and remove that shit ! at least it gives anyone all the inspiration and confidence boost to become a musician, because, hey, if that lot can make "musick", anyone Ken.

Crazyhorse pull yourself together, you want morale? start here https://mrnice.nl/auctions/ and then listen to the Prince and Wash wash all your troubles away...

Wash, wash - Prince Buster

Just fired the record flipper. I told his parents a private school education would ruin him.
Let's see how the new one spins the decks...........

The bad news for today is a mutiny has occurred and I am no longer the leader of the free chicken movement.
Sadly handing in my composure.
Mr. Chickenhead tried his best but his best wasn't good enough.
Now look at me, narrating in the third person again.
I think Mr. Chickenhead is really a solitary entity. He lived alone too long before being thrust into a leadership role he was never made for.
The big lights must have got in his eyes.
Back to leading an army of one.
Peace ✌

Last edited:
Right back at ya @crazyhorse73 and y'all peace my brothers and sisters keep it green... don't stop the funk get your groove on...
☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮☮
Funk Ferret - Mofongo Boogaloo Descarga

Etta James Somethings Got A Hold On Me

Back